Vinotemp 600-2 Double Cooling 400 Bottle Wine CabinetItem#: HN-VNT085
$4,211.99 to $4,399.99
- Sleek and stylish high-quality white oak exterior
- Digital temperature control for your convenience
- Generous 400-bottle capacity
- Universal 3.75-inch racking design to fit most bottles
- Separate compartments for white and red wines
- Racks crafted from durable redwood and aluminum
Wine cooling cabinet
Whether you prefer red or white, the Vinotemp 600-2 Double Cooling Cabinet caters to your needs. Crafted from high-quality, unfinished white oak, this unpretentious design boasts two doors that open to reveal individual compartments for red and white wines. The red compartment ranges from approximately 56 to 59 degrees Fahrenheit, while white wines are stored at 50 degrees. Each compartment holds approximately 200 bottles, with a total capacity of 400. The durable redwood and aluminum racks measure 3.75 inches and will fit most bottle sizes. Convenient digital temperature control makes it easy to customize specifications for each side to fit your needs. This cabinet measures 51 inches wide by 29 inches deep and stands 88 inches tall.
Handcrafted using domestic woods, each Vinotemp wine-cooling cabinet maintains an ideal environment for both short-term storage and long-term aging of all types of wines. This all-in-one solution maintains a humidity level ranging from 50 to 70 percent. The resulting environment is remarkably similar to that of the cool caves used to store wine in France. Each unit utilizes a Wine Mate 1500BTU self-contained cooling system with an insulation factor of R12. Please note that the back exhaust configuration requires a minimum of 4 to 6 inches on the back, 12 inches on the sides, and 6 to 12 inches above for proper ventilation.
Bottle capacities are approximate and will vary depending upon bottle shape. Each cabinet is built to order, with precision construction and attention to detail. Shipping range is 4-6 weeks.
Note: Dual Zone wine coolers are designed to store two different types of wines at their optimum temperatures, as they have two independent cooling zones that can be set to separate temperatures.
Based in Southern California since 1985, Vinotemp has proudly crafted custom built wine coolers for some of the finest restaurants and homes in the world. They've sold over 250,000 beautiful wine cellars in the United States and overseas. With a focus on quality, value, and service first implemented by founder Francis Ravel, Vinotemp continues the tradition of creating innovative storage solutions for your fine wine.
Dimensions & Specifications
51W x 29D x 88H in.
Choose From 20 Options
- TODAY! 1-Day Shipping will get it there by Christmas!
- Order by 2 p.m. EST Dec. 20, choose 1-Day at checkout.
- Bottles of Wine Country white and red wines
- An assortment of accompanying savory snacks
- Delightful and elegant printed box with golden bow
- Approximately 16L x 14W x 6H inches
- Due to interstate shipping laws, we are only able to ship alcohol to the following states
Note: The recipient, by law, must be at least 21 years of age, with proof of age. Alcohol shipments can't be delivered without an adult signature.
- Holds up to 15 wine glasses
- Simple design complements either bar or kitchen
- Constructed of durable wood
- Natural finish matches any decor
- Wall-mount design saves cabinet space
- Mounting hardware included
- Quality stainless steel construction
- Easy-to-use; twist to expand rubber
- Innovative rotary closing feature
- Keeps wine fresh
- Dimensions: 2D x 4H inches