Vinotemp 700-Concord Two Door Grape Motif 440 Bottle Wine Cooling CabinetItem#: HN-VNT067
- 2 glass doors with a hand-carved grape motif
- Digital temperature control for your convenience
- Generous 440-bottle capacity
- Universal 3.75-inch racking design to fit most bottles
- White oak exterior with redwood and aluminum racking
- 2 locks and keys included to ensure secure storage
Wine cooling cabinet, Keys
The Vinotemp 700 - Concord Two Door Grape Motif Cooling Cabinet will store your fine wines safely, securely, and in perfectly elegant style. This distinctive design features a pair of glass doors, each showcasing a richly textured, hand-carved grape motif. This classic design beautifully complements the cabinet's modern functionality. Capable of storing approximately 440 bottles of wine, it boasts an attractive, unfinished white oak exterior and comes complete with two locks and keys. The universal 3.75-inch racking has been crafted from durable redwood and aluminum. It's designed to fit most bottle sizes. This top-of-the-line cabinet includes digital temperature control for your convenience. It measures 51 inches wide by 29 inches deep and stands 88 inches tall.
Handcrafted using domestic woods, each Vinotemp wine-cooling cabinet maintains an ideal environment for both short-term storage and long-term aging of all types of wines. This all-in-one solution maintains a temperature of 55 degrees Fahrenheit and a humidity level ranging from 50 to 70 percent. The resulting environment is remarkably similar to that of the cool caves used to store wine in France. Each unit utilizes a Wine Mate 1500BTU self-contained cooling system with an insulation factor of R12. Please note that the back exhaust configuration requires a minimum of 4 to 6 inches on the back, 12 inches on the sides, and 6 to 12 inches above for proper ventilation.
Bottle capacities are approximate and will vary depending upon bottle shape. Each cabinet is built to order, with precision construction and attention to detail. Shipping range is 4-6 weeks.
Note: Single Zone wine coolers are intended to store only one type of wine at a time, as they have only one temperature zone that can be set to cool either red, white, or sparkling wine.
Based in Southern California since 1985, Vinotemp has proudly crafted custom built wine coolers for some of the finest restaurants and homes in the world. They've sold over 250,000 beautiful wine cellars in the United States and overseas. With a focus on quality, value, and service first implemented by founder Francis Ravel, Vinotemp continues the tradition of creating innovative storage solutions for your fine wine.
Dimensions & Specifications
51W x 29D x 88H in.
All Other Finishes, Black, Dark Wood, Light Wood, Unfinished
WC Bottle Capacity
Choose From 20 Options
- Mahogany-finished White Oak exterior
- Reliable digital temperature control
- 160-bottle capacity
- Universal 3.75 racking to fit most bottle sizes
- Double-paned glass and decorative concord grape carving
- Interlocking wood and aluminum racks for extra support
- Hand-crafted with Southern California wood
- WineMate self-contained 1500 BTU cooling system
- Approximate capacity of 280 bottles
- Universal 3.75-inch redwood and aluminum racking
- Furniture trim sets cellar apart from regular cabinets
- 2 locks with keys for comfort and security
- White oak exterior with 2-door design
- WineMate self-contained 1500-BTU cooling system
- Approximate bottle capacity of 224 bottles
- Standard 3.75-inch redwood and powder-coated aluminum racks
- Modern digital temperature control
- Glass doors with carved grape motif in center