Vinotemp 700-English Four Window 440 Bottle Wine Cooling CabinetItem#: HN-VNT069
$5,747.99 to $6,125.99
- Furniture trim with 4 dual-paned thermal windows
- Choose from 20 different finishes at no extra charge
- Digital temperature control for your convenience
- Generous 440-bottle capacity
- Universal 3.75-inch racking design to fit most bottles
- Fluorescent light illuminates the interior
- Features removable wine racks around cooler
Wine cooling cabinet
The Vinotemp 700 - English 4 Window Cooling Cabinet combines old-fashioned style and modern functionality. The two front doors boast specially designed furniture trim with 4 dual-paned thermal windows that highlight your wines. Distinctive door handles and hinges add to the classic look. This state-of-the-art cabinet features removable wine racks around the self-contained cooler, a fluorescent light that illuminates the interior, and convenient digital temperature control. It is designed to hold approximately 440 bottles; the universal 3.75-inch racking, crafted from durable redwood and aluminum, fits most bottle sizes. This cabinet measures 59 inches wide by 33 inches deep and stands 92 inches tall.
Handcrafted using domestic woods, each Vinotemp wine-cooling cabinet maintains an ideal environment for both short-term storage and long-term aging of all types of wines. This all-in-one solution maintains a temperature of 55 degrees Fahrenheit and a humidity level ranging from 50 to 70 percent. The resulting environment is remarkably similar to that of the cool caves used to store wine in France. Each unit utilizes a Wine Mate 1500BTU self-contained cooling system with an insulation factor of R12. Please note that the back exhaust configuration requires a minimum of 4 to 6 inches on the back, 12 inches on the sides, and 6 to 12 inches above for proper ventilation.
Bottle capacities are approximate and will vary depending upon bottle shape. Each cabinet is built to order, with precision construction and attention to detail. Shipping range is 4-6 weeks.
Note: Single Zone wine coolers are intended to store only one type of wine at a time, as they have only one temperature zone that can be set to cool either red, white, or sparkling wine.
Based in Southern California since 1985, Vinotemp has proudly crafted custom built wine coolers for some of the finest restaurants and homes in the world. They've sold over 250,000 beautiful wine cellars in the United States and overseas. With a focus on quality, value, and service first implemented by founder Francis Ravel, Vinotemp continues the tradition of creating innovative storage solutions for your fine wine.
Dimensions & Specifications
59W x 33D x 92H in.
All Other Finishes, Black, Dark Wood, Light Wood, Unfinished
WC Bottle Capacity
5 Year Limited
Choose From 20 Options
- Bottles of Wine Country white and red wines
- An assortment of accompanying savory snacks
- Delightful and elegant printed box with golden bow
- Approximately 16L x 14W x 6H inches
- Due to interstate shipping laws, we are only able to ship alcohol to the following states
Note: The recipient, by law, must be at least 21 years of age, with proof of age. Alcohol shipments can't be delivered without an adult signature.
- Holds up to 15 wine glasses
- Simple design complements either bar or kitchen
- Constructed of durable wood
- Natural finish matches any decor
- Wall-mount design saves cabinet space
- Mounting hardware included
- Quality stainless steel construction
- Easy-to-use; twist to expand rubber
- Innovative rotary closing feature
- Keeps wine fresh
- Dimensions: 2D x 4H inches