Vinotemp 700G Glass Two Doors 440 Bottle Wine Cooling CabinetItem#: HN-VNT072
$3,826.99 to $3,848.99
- White oak exterior with dual-paned thermal glass doors
- Digital temperature control for your convenience
- Generous 440-bottle capacity
- Universal 3.75-inch racking design to fit most bottles
- Racking crafted from durable redwood and aluminum
- Features removable racks around cooler for magnums
Wine cooling cabinet
Sleek and streamlined, the Vinotemp 700G Glass Two Doors Cooling Cabinet will store your favorite vintages in decidedly modern style. The durable and unfinished white oak exterior highlights two dual-paned thermal glass doors, which offer an unobstructed view of the contents. Designed to hold approximately 440 bottles of wine, this cabinet features universal 3.75-inch racking, which fits most bottle sizes. It is crafted from durable redwood and aluminum. Removable racks around the self-contained cooler are perfect for storing magnums and other large bottles. Convenient digital temperature control makes it easy to customize specifications to fit your needs. This cabinet measures 51 inches wide by 29 inches deep and stands 88 inches tall.
Handcrafted using domestic woods, each Vinotemp wine-cooling cabinet maintains an ideal environment for both short-term storage and long-term aging of all types of wines. This all-in-one solution maintains a temperature of 55 degrees Fahrenheit and a humidity level ranging from 50 to 70 percent. The resulting environment is remarkably similar to that of the cool caves used to store wine in France. Each unit utilizes a Wine Mate 1500BTU self-contained cooling system with an insulation factor of R12. Please note that the back exhaust configuration requires a minimum of 4 to 6 inches on the back, 12 inches on the sides, and 6 to 12 inches above for proper ventilation.
Bottle capacities are approximate and will vary depending upon bottle shape. Each cabinet is built to order, with precision construction and attention to detail. Shipping range is 4-6 weeks.
Note: Single Zone wine coolers are intended to store only one type of wine at a time, as they have only one temperature zone that can be set to cool either red, white, or sparkling wine.
Based in Southern California since 1985, Vinotemp has proudly crafted custom built wine coolers for some of the finest restaurants and homes in the world. They've sold over 250,000 beautiful wine cellars in the United States and overseas. With a focus on quality, value, and service first implemented by founder Francis Ravel, Vinotemp continues the tradition of creating innovative storage solutions for your fine wine.
Dimensions & Specifications
51W x 29D x 88H in.
All Other Finishes, Black, Dark Wood, Light Wood, Unfinished
WC Bottle Capacity
Choose From 20 Options
$4,055.99 to $4,339.99
- White oak exterior with 4-door design
- WineMate self-contained 1500-BTU cooling system
- Approximate bottle capacity of 304 bottles
- Standard 3.75-inch redwood and powder-coated aluminum racks
- Modern digital temperature control
- Rectangular glass panel inserts in each locking door
- Sturdy, solid white oak exterior
- Stylish furniture trim glass doors
- Wine Mate self-contained digital cooling system
- Holds approximately 440 bottles, depending on bottle shape
- Beautiful redwood and aluminum racking
- Brass finish security locks and keys for security
- 51W x 29D x 88H inches
$2,248.99 to $2,593.99
- White oak exterior with glass door
- Reliable digital temperature control
- 160-bottle capacity
- Universal 3.75-inch racking to fit most bottle sizes
- Beautiful brass hinges and handle
- WineMate 1500 BTU self-contained cooling system