Vinotemp 700-Provence Glass Door Wine Cabinet - 440 BottleItem#: HN-VNT080
- White oak exterior with hand-carved cornice and handles
- Digital temperature control for your convenience
- Generous 440-bottle capacity
- Universal 3.75-inch racking design to fit most bottles
- Racks crafted from durable redwood and aluminum
- Fluorescent light illuminates the interior
- Overall dimensions: 59W x 33D x 92H inches
Wine cooling cabinet
The Vinotemp 700 - Provence Glass Door Wine Cabinet - 440 Bottle, proves that old-fashioned craftsmanship is alive and well. Hand crafted from high-quality, unfinished white oak, this hand-carved cabinet features a solid oak cornice, carved wooden handles, and exquisite detailing. The doors open to reveal ample storage space; this cabinet can accommodate approximately 440 bottles. Universal 3.75-inch racking made of durable redwood and aluminum will fit most bottle sizes. Convenient digital temperature control makes it easy to customize specifications to fit your needs, and a fluorescent light illuminates the interior. This cabinet measures 59 inches wide by 33 inches deep and stands 92 inches tall.
Handcrafted using domestic woods, each Vinotemp wine-cooling cabinet maintains an ideal environment for both short-term storage and long-term aging of all types of wines. This all-in-one solution maintains a temperature of 55 degrees Fahrenheit and a humidity level ranging from 50 to 70 percent. The resulting environment is remarkably similar to that of the cool caves used to store wine in France. Each unit utilizes a Wine Mate 1500BTU self-contained cooling system with an insulation factor of R12. Please note that the back exhaust configuration requires a minimum of 4 to 6 inches on the back, 12 inches on the sides, and 6 to 12 inches above for proper ventilation.
Bottle capacities are approximate and will vary depending upon bottle shape. (Approximate capacity 440 bottles). Each cabinet is built to order, with precision construction and attention to detail. Shipping range is 4-6 weeks.
Based in Southern California since 1985, Vinotemp has proudly crafted custom built wine coolers for some of the finest restaurants and homes in the world. They've sold over 250,000 beautiful wine cellars in the United States and overseas. With a focus on quality, value, and service first implemented by founder Francis Ravel, Vinotemp continues the tradition of creating innovative storage solutions for your fine wine.
Dimensions & Specifications
59W x 33D x 92H in.
Choose From 20 Options
- White oak exterior with double paned 2-door design
- WineMate self-contained 1500-BTU cooling system
- Approximate bottle capacity of 280 bottles
- Standard 3.75-inch redwood and powder-coated aluminum racks
- brass finish security locks and piano hinges
- Glass panel doors provide thermal protection
- Quality stainless steel construction
- Easy-to-use; twist to expand rubber
- Innovative rotary closing feature
- Keeps wine fresh
- Dimensions: 2D x 4H inches
- Made of cast aluminum
- Antique bronze finish
- Ornate scroll design
- Measures 5W x 6.5D x 10H inches