Vinotemp 700-Southwest Knotty Pine Cooling CabinetItem#: HN-VNT083
- Knotty Pine exterior with distinctive carved silhouette
- Digital temperature control for your convenience
- Generous 440-bottle capacity
- Universal 3.75-inch racking design to fit most bottles
- Fluorescent light illuminates the interior
- Brass finish locks provide extra security
Wine cooling cabinet
Rustic style and distinctive carved detailing set the Vinotemp 700 - Southwest Knotty Pine Cooling Cabinet apart. Crafted from high-quality, unfinished Knotty Pine, the exterior boasts a distinctive domed shape. A pair of doors with brass hardware and security locks swings open to reveal ample storage space; this cabinet can accommodate approximately 440 bottles. Universal 3.75-inch racking made of durable redwood and aluminum will fit most bottle sizes. Convenient digital temperature control makes it easy to customize specifications to fit your needs, and a fluorescent light illuminates the interior. This cabinet measures 51 inches wide by 29 inches deep and stands 88 inches tall.
Handcrafted using domestic woods, each Vinotemp wine-cooling cabinet maintains an ideal environment for both short-term storage and long-term aging of all types of wines. This all-in-one solution maintains a temperature of 55 degrees Fahrenheit and a humidity level ranging from 50 to 70 percent. The resulting environment is remarkably similar to that of the cool caves used to store wine in France. Each unit utilizes a Wine Mate 1500BTU self-contained cooling system with an insulation factor of R12. Please note that the back exhaust configuration requires a minimum of 4 to 6 inches on the back, 12 inches on the sides, and 6 to 12 inches above for proper ventilation.
Bottle capacities are approximate and will vary depending upon bottle shape. Each cabinet is built to order, with precision construction and attention to detail. Shipping range is 4-6 weeks.
Note: Single Zone wine coolers are intended to store only one type of wine at a time, as they have only one temperature zone that can be set to cool either red, white, or sparkling wine.
Based in Southern California since 1985, Vinotemp has proudly crafted custom built wine coolers for some of the finest restaurants and homes in the world. They've sold over 250,000 beautiful wine cellars in the United States and overseas. With a focus on quality, value, and service first implemented by founder Francis Ravel, Vinotemp continues the tradition of creating innovative storage solutions for your fine wine.
Dimensions & Specifications
51W x 29D x 88H in.
Choose From 20 Options
$6,095.99 to $6,249.99
- Tall knotty pine cabinet with 2-door design
- WineMate self-contained 1500-BTU cooling system
- Approximate bottle capacity of 280 bottles
- Standard 3.75-inch redwood and powder-coated aluminum racks
- Interior fluorescent lights illuminate your bottles
- Brass finish locks for added security
- Bottles of Wine Country white and red wines
- An assortment of accompanying savory snacks
- Delightful and elegant printed box with golden bow
- Approximately 16L x 14W x 6H inches
- Due to interstate shipping laws, we are only able to ship alcohol to the following states
Note: The recipient, by law, must be at least 21 years of age, with proof of age. Alcohol shipments can't be delivered without an adult signature.
- Holds up to 15 wine glasses
- Simple design complements either bar or kitchen
- Constructed of durable wood
- Natural finish matches any decor
- Wall-mount design saves cabinet space
- Mounting hardware included