Vinotemp 750-Macau Decorative Cooling CabinetItem#: HN-VNT060
- Crafted from sturdy white oak
- Wine Mate self-contained digital cooling system
- Holds approximately 530 bottles, depending on bottle shape
- Beautiful redwood and aluminum racking
- 3 detailed beveled glass doors
- Interior fluorescent lights for visibility
- Brass finish security lock for security
- 68W x 33D x 92H inches
Wine cooler, Keys
The Vinotemp 750-Macau Decorative Cooling Cabinet features beautifully crafted furniture trim, making it stand out as much for its antique look as for its functionality. Sturdy white oak construction and decorative beveled glass make this a truly unique piece, and a revolutionary 1500 BTU Wine Mate self-contained cooling system with digital temperature controls ensures that your wine collection is stored in optimal conditions. With 3.75 inch universal redwood and aluminum racking, this cabinet fits most bottle sizes, allowing for storage of approximately 530 bottles of wine.
This unit includes a dependable UL approved WineMate 1500 BTU self-contained cooling system that maintains the ideal environment for both short-term storage and long-term aging. This means wines stay at a comfortable 50 degrees with a humidity level of 50-70%. It is the ideal environment for storage, much like the caves used to store wine in France. You are in control with the easy to use digital temperature guides; adjust to your preferences for the perfect glass every time. Each cabinet comes with an insulation factor of R12 that is just right for most climates and homes.
Each cabinet is built to order, with precision construction and attention to detail. Shipping range is 4-6 weeks.
- 68W x 33D x 92H inches
- 3 coats of finish in a variety of shades
- Security locks and keys for each door
- Fluorescent lighting for extra visibility
Note: Single Zone wine coolers are intended to store only one type of wine at a time, as they have only one temperature zone that can be set to cool either red, white, or sparkling wine.
Based in Southern California since 1985, Vinotemp has proudly crafted custom built wine coolers for some of the finest restaurants and homes in the world. They've sold over 250,000 beautiful wine cellars in the United States and overseas. With a focus on quality, value, and service first implemented by founder Francis Ravel, Vinotemp continues the tradition of creating innovative storage solutions for your fine wine.
Dimensions & Specifications
68W x 33D x 92H in.
All Other Finishes, Black, Dark Wood, Light Wood, Unfinished
WC Bottle Capacity
Window Door Wine Cellars
Choose From 20 Options
- Hand-crafted wood construction
- 2 cooling systems with digital temperature controls
- Holds approximately 960 bottles, depending on bottle shape
- Cellar trellis racking for easy access
- 2 side-by-side units joined by a sturdy oak cornice
- 128W x 33L x 92H inches
- Bottles of Wine Country white and red wines
- An assortment of accompanying savory snacks
- Delightful and elegant printed box with golden bow
- Approximately 16L x 14W x 6H inches
- Due to interstate shipping laws, we are only able to ship alcohol to the following states
Note: The recipient, by law, must be at least 21 years of age, with proof of age. Alcohol shipments can't be delivered without an adult signature.
- Holds up to 15 wine glasses
- Simple design complements either bar or kitchen
- Constructed of durable wood
- Natural finish matches any decor
- Wall-mount design saves cabinet space
- Mounting hardware included