Vinotemp 900-Concord-3B Beveled Glass 560 Bottle Wine Cooling CabinetItem#: HN-VNT058
- Crafted from sturdy semi-gloss coated wood
- Wine Mate cooling system and digital temperature control
- Holds approximately 560 bottles, depending on bottle shape
- Beautiful redwood and aluminum racking
- 3 beveled glass doors with carved grape detail
- 2 fluorescent lights for easy viewing
- Brass finish security locks
- 77W x 29D x 88H inches
Wine cooler, Keys
The Vinotemp 900-Concord-3B Beveled Glass Cooling Cabinet features three beveled glass doors on a sturdy wooden cabinet with a beautiful carved grape motif. The decorative glass and detailed furniture trim make this cabinet a truly unique piece as well as a highly functional wine storage unit. With 3.75-inch universal redwood and aluminum racking, this cabinet fits most bottle sizes, allowing for storage of approximately 560 bottles of wine. This unit features a 1500 BTU Wine Mate self-contained cooling system with digital temperature controls for optimal cooling capability.
This unit includes a dependable UL approved WineMate 1500 BTU self-contained cooling system that maintains the ideal environment for both short-term storage and long-term aging. This means wines stay at a comfortable 50 degrees with a humidity level of 50-70%. It is the ideal environment for storage, much like the caves used to store wine in France. You are in control with the easy to use digital temperature guides; adjust to your preferences for the perfect glass every time. Each cabinet comes with an insulation factor of R12 that is just right for most climates and homes.
Each cabinet is built to order, with precision construction and attention to detail. Shipping range is 4-6 weeks.
- 77W x 29D x 88H inches
- 3 coats of finish and semi-gloss treatment
- Brass finish security locks on each door
Note: Single Zone wine coolers are intended to store only one type of wine at a time, as they have only one temperature zone that can be set to cool either red, white, or sparkling wine.
Based in Southern California since 1985, Vinotemp has proudly crafted custom built wine coolers for some of the finest restaurants and homes in the world. They've sold over 250,000 beautiful wine cellars in the United States and overseas. With a focus on quality, value, and service first implemented by founder Francis Ravel, Vinotemp continues the tradition of creating innovative storage solutions for your fine wine.
Dimensions & Specifications
77W x 29D x 88H in.
All Other Finishes, Black, Dark Wood, Light Wood, Unfinished
WC Bottle Capacity
Window Door Wine Cellars
Choose From 20 Options
- Mahogany-finished White Oak exterior
- Reliable digital temperature control
- 160-bottle capacity
- Universal 3.75 racking to fit most bottle sizes
- Double-paned glass and decorative concord grape carving
- Interlocking wood and aluminum racks for extra support
- White oak exterior with 2-door design
- WineMate self-contained 1500-BTU cooling system
- Approximate bottle capacity of 224 bottles
- Standard 3.75-inch redwood and powder-coated aluminum racks
- Modern digital temperature control
- Glass doors with carved grape motif in center
- Hand-crafted from high-quality California white oak
- Temp. Control Wine Mate 1500-BTU cooling system
- Approximate 80-bottle capacity, depending on bottle size/ style
- 3.75-inch universal racking fits most bottles
- Redwood and aluminum racking
- Digital temperature control
- Elegant glass door with simple grape motif