Vinotemp Sonoma 500 Wine Cellar-510 BottleItem#: HN-VNT044
$5,557.98 to $7,045.99
- Ample 510-bottle capacity cabinet
- Two door design with hidden hinges and lock
- Top vent exhaust
- Dimensions: 65W x 29D x 82H
- Cherry wood construction and redwood racks
- Digital temperature control
- Universal 3 3/4" cubicles to fit most bottle sizes
- Available unfinished
Vinotemp Wine cabinets are all-in-one wine storage solutions hand-crafted with domestic woods in Southern California. They maintain an ideal environment for both short-term storage and long-term aging for all types of wines keeping the temperature at 55 degrees and level of humidity at 50-70%, much like the cool caves used to store wine in France.
The Vinotemp 500 Sonoma Wine Cellar holds your wine collection and offers an ample 510-bottle storage capacity. This beautiful cellar features a high quality cherry wood construction, dual paned glass front doors, and comes complete with light, locks, and redwood racking system. A digital control keeps wine at the perfect temperature with a state-of-the-art cooling unit.
Usually units come with the insulation factor = R12. Added insulation is always an option. For varied temperature environments, we recommend higher insulation, 2500 Wine Mate cooling unit (normally Wine Mate 1500 is used), and non-glass door units. It is important to note that most of the units are designed with back exhaust, where you need a minimum of 4-6 inches on back, 12 inches on sides, and 6-12 inches above for proper ventilation.
Please Note:Vinotemp takes great care in crafting each wine cellar by hand to exact specifications. Because they take such efforts in ensuring a top-quality product, each order may take four to six weeks for completion. Of course, when you receive your beautiful new wine cellar, you'll know it was worth the wait. Your fine wines deserve no less! Each cabinet is built to order, with precision construction and attention to detail. Shipping range is 4-6 weeks.
Note: Single Zone wine coolers are intended to store only one type of wine at a time, as they have only one temperature zone that can be set to cool either red, white, or sparkling wine.
Based in Southern California since 1985, Vinotemp has proudly crafted custom built wine coolers for some of the finest restaurants and homes in the world. They've sold over 250,000 beautiful wine cellars in the United States and overseas. With a focus on quality, value, and service first implemented by founder Francis Ravel, Vinotemp continues the tradition of creating innovative storage solutions for your fine wine.
Dimensions & Specifications
65W x 29D x 82H in.
All Other Finishes, Black, Dark Wood, Light Wood
1 Year Limited (Cabinetry), 5 Years Limited (Cooling Unit)
WC Bottle Capacity
Window Door Wine Cellars
Choose From 19 Options
$4,557.99 to $4,899.99
- A handmade wine cellar for professional storage
- Superior quality construction with California Cherry Wood
- 1500 BTU Wine Mate self-contained insulation unit
- Dimensions: 51W x 29D x 88H inches
- Digital temperature control
- Universal redwood racking units fit most bottle sizes
- Hidden lock and hinges for enhanced look and security
- Available finish is unfinished wood
- Bottles of Wine Country white and red wines
- An assortment of accompanying savory snacks
- Delightful and elegant printed box with golden bow
- Approximately 16L x 14W x 6H inches
- Due to interstate shipping laws, we are only able to ship alcohol to the following states
Note: The recipient, by law, must be at least 21 years of age, with proof of age. Alcohol shipments can't be delivered without an adult signature.
- Holds up to 15 wine glasses
- Simple design complements either bar or kitchen
- Constructed of durable wood
- Natural finish matches any decor
- Wall-mount design saves cabinet space
- Mounting hardware included
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Energy Efficient
- No Cons
- Dining Room
Comments about Vinotemp Sonoma 500 Wine Cellar-510 Bottle:
This is my second cellar...quality products, great looking, fits into any room in the house. Mine is in the dining room, and getting filled up rapidly!