Virbac Preventic Collar Tick Care- 25 in.Item#: HN-LMB084
$26.98 to $29.99
- Only collar to detach, kill ticks effectively
- 25-inch collar designed for use on dogs
- Effective for up to 3 months
- Recommended for use on dogs 3 months and older
- Collar must be snug enough to contact dog's skin
1 or 2 flea and tick dog collars
Outfit your pup in the Virbac Preventic Collar Dog Tick Care - 25 in. to take care of fleas and ticks quickly. This is the only tick dog collar to effectively detach and kill pests. The collars are effective for 3 months and recommended for use on dogs and puppies 3 months and older. Choose between a single or double pack.
Directions for use: Place collar around your dog's neck and adjust for a snug fit. The collar must be worn close enough to make contact with dog's skin and so your pup can't remove it. After adjusting the tick collar and buckling in place, cut off and dispose of excess length.
About Virbac Animal Health
With its North American headquarters in Fort Worth, Texas, Virbac Animal Health has been focused on enhancing the health of pets for over 40 years. They work very closely with veterinarians to understand their unique needs when caring for dogs, cats, and other animals that provide companionship. From anti-parasitics to dental health and nutritional products, Virbac's uncompromising passion for the well-being of pets remains the same.
Dimensions & Specifications
1.75L x 4.25W x 5H in., 1L x 4.75W x 4.25H in.
Single, 2 Pack
$17.99 to $19.99
- 30 count in small/medium or large sizes
- Select beef hide coated with C.E.T. Dual Enzyme System
- Removes plaque and bacteria buildup
- Helps clean teeth and freshen breath
- Also basted with poultry flavor
- High-calorie supplement
- Helps rejuvenate pets
- Taste is very palatable to dogs
- Includes vitamins, minerals and amino acids
- Varied sizes; for animal use only
- Treatment for pets with diarrhea
- Choose 15- or 30-millileter paste kit
- Restores intestinal balance
- Contains live beneficial microorganisms
- For diarrhea resulting from illness, stress, etc.