VTX by Troy Barbell Olympic Rubber Encased Grip PlateItem#: HN-TROY111
$14.99 to $89.99
- Made of iron with rubber encasing
- Fits most 2-inch Olympic bars
- Raised grip handles for easy pickup
- Precision-drilled center hole
- Variety of weights available
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
Olympic grip plate
The VTX by Troy Barbell Olympic Rubber Encased Grip Plate has Quiet Iron rubber casing that protects floors, equipment, and other plates from damage. And that's not all - the 10-, 25-, 35-, and 45-pound options feature three slotted gripping areas that raise them slightly off the ground for easy lifting and loading. Plus, the center hole is precision drilled for a snug fit on most two-inch Olympic bars. Sold individually.
- 2-pound: 6.375 diam. inches
- 5-pound: 8.063 diam. inches
- 10-pound: 9.125 diam. inches
- 25-pound: 11 diam. inches
- 35-pound: 14.5 diam. inches
- 45-pound: 17.75 diam. inches
About Troy Barbell:
Since 1987, Troy Barbell has been developing and manufacturing free weights and fitness equipment while providing unparalleled quality, service, and satisfaction to its growing customer base. Today, the Houston-based company is one of the top free-weight manufacturers in the industry with a diverse range of products and a full commitment to use only the highest grade materials and designs. The Troy family consists of three lines: USA, leading-quality home fitness; VTX, committed to specialty and training applications; and Troy, the premium line of free-weight equipment for commercial and institutional use.
Dimensions & Specifications
11 in. diam., 14.5 in. diam., 17.75 in. diam., 6.375 in. diam., 8.063 in. diam., 9.125 in. diam.
VTX by Troy Barbell
Rubber Encased Iron
2 lbs., 5 lbs., 10 lbs., 25 lbs., 35 lbs., 45 lbs.