Waring Pro WPM10 Professional Popcorn MakerItem#: HN-CUI848
- Halogen heater with built-in stirrer system
- Plastic lid doubles as a serving bowl
- Able to process batches up to 20 cups
- Large vents for steam release keep popcorn dry
- Dimensions: 10.5L x 13.5W x 11H inches
The Waring Pro WPM10 Professional Popcorn Maker is for true popcorn lovers -- Kernel Colonels, we like to call them. This popcorn maker features a halogen heater that pops up to 20 cups of corn fast, thanks to a built-in stirrer system. The maker's plastic lid also doubles as a lid for convenience. Get poppin'!
If you've ever used a blender, you can thank Fred Waring, inventor of the "blendor" or, as he first called it "the disintegrating mixer." That was back in 1936. Since then, he has changed the name to blender and established Waring, a global company that proudly makes professional-quality kitchen products. The company has two product divisions: Waring Pro and a commercial division. In recent years, Waring Pro has broadened its market reach with everything from deep fryers and waffle makers to wine chillers and food dehydrators.
Dimensions & Specifications
10.5L x 13.5W x 11H in.
5 Year Limited (Motor)
20 cups (Popped), 5.3 oz. (Unpopped)
- Specially formulated for an extra cheesy flavor
- Add to oil and popcorn while cooking
- Cheesy enough to satisfy any cheese lover
- 35-ounce container