Waring Pro WPM40 Professional Popcorn MakerItem#: HN-CUI849
- 600 watts of power
- Makes approximately 12 cups of popcorn in less than 2.5 minutes
- Pivoting Kettle is removable for easy cleaning
- Heat lamp keeps the popcorn warm
- Removable doors for easy cleanup
- Dimensions: 15.5L x 12.5W x 21H inches
Calling all Kernel Colonels, the Waring Pro WPM40 Professional Popcorn Maker is here for all your popcorn needs. This 600-watt popper makes approximately 12 cups of popcorn in less than 2.5 minutes, perfect for when you need a popcorn fix, fast. A built-in heat lamp keeps the popcorn warm, so you don't have to worry about cold 'corn. The pivoting kettle and doors are removable for easy cleanup.
If you've ever used a blender, you can thank Fred Waring, inventor of the "blendor" or, as he first called it "the disintegrating mixer." That was back in 1936. Since then, he has changed the name to blender and established Waring, a global company that proudly makes professional-quality kitchen products. The company has two product divisions: Waring Pro and a commercial division. In recent years, Waring Pro has broadened its market reach with everything from deep fryers and waffle makers to wine chillers and food dehydrators.
Dimensions & Specifications
15.5L x 12.5W x 21H in.
5 Year Limited (Motor)
12 cups (Popped), 4 oz. (Unpopped)
- 3-flavor set of cheesy popcorn flavorings
- Garlic N Cheese, White Cheddar, or Zesty Cheddar
- Use one or try them all together
- Requires no refrigeration
- 12.5 lbs. of delicious, gourmet yellow popcorn
- Each kernel is individually selected for premium expansion and tenderness
- Packed in a moisture-proof bag for maximum freshness
- Produces up to 200 oz. of popcorn
- Dimensions: 12L x 6W x 12H inches