WaterStones Rescue 60 Gallon Rainwater Collection SystemItem#: HN-EGP005
- Provides cost-effective and eco-friendly watering
- Collects up to 60 gallons of rainwater
- Durable UV-stable resin material in attractive stone design
- Convenient manual shut-off valve
- Dimensions: 29L x 31W x 31.75H inches
Complete kit: Dual Diverter, Tubing, Instructions, Grommets
What's Not Included
The WaterStones Rescue 60 Gallon Rainwater Collection System is your solution to avoiding ugly hoses and ridiculous water bills. This attractive rock-style rainwater collector is not only made to fit elegantly into your outdoor area, but its eco-friendly design will reduce your water costs. Keeping your lawn or garden green and beautiful just got easy.
The durable UV-stable resin material is coated with a sandstone color to blend easily into your garden space. If it weren't for the external shut-off valve, you'd probably confuse it for a real rock. Connect the collector to a soaker hose to reach all over your yard, when full, the 60-gallon tank provides more than enough aqua to keep your flowers blooming all season.
About Emsco Group:
Emsco Group was founded in 1867, manufacturing practical and innovative things to make life better and easier. While cow pokes and buggy whips have given way to snowboards and garden gadgets, Emsco still holds to the values its founder Theo J. Ely espoused 140 years ago: Innovation, Function, Quality, and Service. Emsco is based in Girard, Pennsylvania.
Please note this product does not ship to Pennsylvania.
Dimensions & Specifications
29L x 31W x 31.75H in.
To prevent freezing/cracking, must empty and disconnect in freezing weather
$33.00 to $44.99
- Use the Save the Rain Diverter to channel water from your downspout to your barrel or watering can
- The small diverter dimensions are: 11L x 3W x 2.5H inches
- The large diverter dimensions are: 11L x 4W x 3H inches
- Constructed of galvanized steel for strength
- Keep the diverter in the open position or extended to reroute rainwater
- Close the diverter when your rain barrel or can is full and your downspout works as normal
- The small diverter fits standard rectangular residential downspouts, typically less than 3 1/2 inches, in metal or plastic, or 3 inch round downspouts
- The large diverter fits standard rectangular residential downspouts, typically less than 4 1/2 inches, in metal or plastic, or 4 and 5 inch round downspouts
- Designed to connect 2 Rain Wizard rain barrels
- Durable, 16-inch industrial-strength hose
- 2 stainless steel clamps secure hose to barrels
- Quick and easy to install
- Increases your water gathering capacity
- Low pressure hose perfect for use with rain barrels
- Small holes conserve more water
- Includes clamps to shorten hose
- 5-year warranty; Made in the USA
- 30 foot length is short enough to minimize pressure drop