WaterStones Rescue 80 Gallon Rainwater Collection SystemItem#: HN-EGP006
- 80-gallon rainwater collection system
- Constructed from high-density polyethylene
- Natural sandstone color blends with yard
- Convenient manual shut-off valve
- Dimensions: Dimensions: 35L x 33.25W x 40.25H inches
Dual Diverter, Tubing, Instructions, Grommets
What's Not Included
Cut the cost of your water bill and add a little life to your yard with the WaterStones Rescue 80 Gallon Rainwater Collection System. This massive 80-gallon rainwater collection system is large enough to water your entire lawn and garden twice over. Set the attractive sandstone unit in your garden, let it do its job, and soak up the savings.
Crafted from durable high-density polyethylene, this water collector is UV-resistant and will last for years of eco-friendly usage. Connect it to a soaker hose for instant watering of nearby plants. This rainwater collector even links with other units so you could pretty much avoid paying to take care of your lawn for the rest of your life.
About Emsco Group:
Emsco Group was founded in 1867, manufacturing practical and innovative things to make life better and easier. While cow pokes and buggy whips have given way to snowboards and garden gadgets, Emsco still holds to the values its founder Theo J. Ely espoused 140 years ago: Innovation, Function, Quality, and Service. Emsco is based in Girard, Pennsylvania.
Please note this product does not ship to Pennsylvania.
Dimensions & Specifications
35L x 33.25W x 40.25H in.
To prevent freezing/cracking, must empty and disconnect in freezing weather
$33.00 to $44.99
- Use the Save the Rain Diverter to channel water from your downspout to your barrel or watering can
- The small diverter dimensions are: 11L x 3W x 2.5H inches
- The large diverter dimensions are: 11L x 4W x 3H inches
- Constructed of galvanized steel for strength
- Keep the diverter in the open position or extended to reroute rainwater
- Close the diverter when your rain barrel or can is full and your downspout works as normal
- The small diverter fits standard rectangular residential downspouts, typically less than 3 1/2 inches, in metal or plastic, or 3 inch round downspouts
- The large diverter fits standard rectangular residential downspouts, typically less than 4 1/2 inches, in metal or plastic, or 4 and 5 inch round downspouts
- Designed to connect 2 Rain Wizard rain barrels
- Durable, 16-inch industrial-strength hose
- 2 stainless steel clamps secure hose to barrels
- Quick and easy to install
- Increases your water gathering capacity
- Low pressure hose perfect for use with rain barrels
- Small holes conserve more water
- Includes clamps to shorten hose
- 5-year warranty; Made in the USA
- 30 foot length is short enough to minimize pressure drop