Weber Summit S-420 Stainless Steel Gas Grill - Natural GasItem#: HN-WEB238
- 4 stainless steel burners and built-in thermometer
- 9.5mm-diameter stainless steel grates and Flavorizer bars
- Snap-Jet individual burner ignition system
- 48,800-BTU main grill output; 12,000-BTU side burner
- Stainless steel doors, lid, and work tables
- Fuel type: natural gas
- 538-square-inch main cooking area; 650 total square inches
Grill, Weber Cookbook
What's Not Included
LP Tank, Grill Cover
About the Weber Summit S-420 Stainless Steel Gas Grill - Natural Gas
This four-burner stainless steel grill adds a professional and graceful touch to your patio. Its 538-square-inch main cooking area features 48,800 BTUs of power, and a side burner adds another 12,000 BTUs for boiling, frying, and sauteing. Four stainless steel burners, 9.5mm-diameter stainless steel rod cooking grates, and stainless steel Flavorizers enhance cooking capability and flavor. A warming rack brings the total cooking area up to 650 square inches. Easily control the heat with the four sensitive control knobs, and stay privy to fuel levels with the push-button LED tank scale.
- Weber model number NG 7220001
About Weber Grills
Weber-Stephen Products Co., headquartered in Palatine, Ill., is the premier manufacturer of charcoal and gas grills, grilling accessories, and other outdoor room products. A family-owned business for more than 50 years, Weber has grown to be a leading seller of outdoor grills worldwide.
Dimensions & Specifications
# of Burners
66L x 30W x 58H in.