Weber Summit S-460 Built In Gas Grill - PropaneItem#: HN-WEB170
Blend the beauty of the great outdoors with the functionality of a custom kitchen with this high performance grill. It's got everything you need for a variety of cooking activities including a rotisserie, sear, smoker burner, and spacious grilling surface. Other bells and whistles include illuminated knobs, individual ignition, included cover, built-in thermometer, and locking casters. Make your place the destination spot friends and family will keep coming back to.
- 4 main burners provide cooking area of 580 sq. in.
- Fuel type: liquid propane
- Infrared rotisserie, sear station and smoker
- Features built-in grill, flavorizer bars
- Includes sturdy grates made from stainless steel
- SlideFrame design aids swift installation
- Simple maintenance
- Call our product experts at 866-579-5183
- Measures 49.5H x 34W x 31D in. without island
Grill, Light, Cover, Guide, Recipe book
What's Not Included
Center your custom grill island around the best - drop in a Weber Summit S-460 Built In Gas Grill and feel the temperature rise. This stainless steel stalwart has maximum cooking power, 4 different ways to heat your meat, and a wide range of professional features that you expect from Weber. Keep reading to see what this grill's got in store.
- 4 stainless steel main burners with a 468-sq.-inch primary cooking area
- 112-sq.-inch warming rack for a total of 580 inches of cooking area
- 9.5mm stainless steel cooking grates and Flavorizer® bars
- 48,800 BTU-per-hour main burner system
- Rotisserie with rear-mounted infrared burner runs at 10,600 BTUs
- Sear Station® burner steps up the heat for flavorizing at 10,600 BTUs
- Integrated 6,800 BTU smoker burner with stainless steel smoker box
- Snap-Jet® burner ignition system allows individual lighting
- Double-walled stainless steel shroud with handle and built-in thermometer
- Storage area below with stainless steel doors and shelf
- Lighted control knobs for easy cooking in the evening
- SlideFrame® design allows for easy installation into any island and easy removal for maintenance
- 2 swivel and 2 locking casters make it easy to move and easy to keep in place
- Liquid propane power
- Grill Out® handle light included
- Durable black vinyl cover included
- Owner's guide and recipe book included
- Dimensions: 49.5H x 34W x 31D inches (island not included)
- Weber model number LP 7160001
About Weber Grills
Weber-Stephen Products Co., headquartered in Palatine, Ill., is the premier manufacturer of charcoal and gas grills, grilling accessories, and other outdoor room products. A family-owned business for more than 50 years, Weber has grown to be a leading seller of outdoor grills worldwide.
Dimensions & Specifications
# of Burners
34W x 31D x 49.5H in. (With Lid Open)
AssemblySome assembly is required, Weber Grills are shipped with the key components already in place and can be assembled in under 30 minutes.
- Durable plastic construction
- Grey finish
- Includes a charging dock to always be ready
- Easily programmed to get the best results
- Dimensions: 11.1L x 4.9W x 10.4H in.
- Made from durable stainless steel
- Stainless-steel finish
- Ergonomic, textured handles for a sure grip
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Dimensions: 11.9L x 7.9W x 21.5H in.
- Grill gorgeous meals in 30 minutes or less
- 200 new recipes and over 200 full-color photos
- Meals from the easy to the foodie adventurous
- Beginners grilling course, tips and tricks, and more
- Soft cover; 304 pages
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Weber Summit S-460 Built In Gas Grill - Propane:
The grill arrived sooner than expected and in excellent condition. We have not installed it yet but are planning to in the near future. We purchased the appliances first and are in the process of designing the outdoor kitchen now.