Wenger Delemont 9 in. Carving KnifeItem#: HN-SWR023
- Fully drop-forged, full tang steel blade
- Black polyoxymethylene handle formed around tang
- Perfect for carving large cooked meats
- Blade measures 9 in. 23 cm.
- Dishwasher-safe, but hand-washing recommended
The Wenger Delemont 9 in. Carving Knife turns carving the Thanksgiving turkey into a coveted job. This long knife is designed to carve through large cooked meats like poultry, roasts, and hams, and is long enough to slice longer boneless roasts with one smooth cut. The steel blade is drop-forged with a full tang that extends through the handle for supreme balance. The black polyoxymethylene handle is formed around the tang and has the famous Wenger logo stamped into the pommel. The blade measures 9 inches, 23 centimers. The Delemont Carving Knife is finished and sharpened by a master sharpener in the same factory as the Genuine Swiss Army Knives. This carving knife is dishwasher-safe, but as with any quality knife, hand-washing is recommended.
About Swissmar Imports, Inc.
Swissmar is a leading distributor of premium European cookware and housewares. For over 25 years, they have been providing high-quality, affordable kitchen essentials to a worldwide market. Swissmar Imports' goal is to bring gourmet kitchen products to the world. They are the exclusive North American partner for companies like Wenger fine cutlery from Switzerland, Peugeot of France, Borner of Germany, Dalla Piazza of Switzerland, and their own Swissmar brand of kitchen and wine tools and products.
Dimensions & Specifications
Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Wenger Delemont Forged Collection
- Free sharpening available for all Kai knives - Click here for form
- Honing steel with stainless-steel construction
- Use for upkeep of Shun knives
- Walnut pakkawood handle
- Shun logo embossed end cap provides balance
- Hand-wash for best performance
- Blade is 9 inches in length
- Thick, reversible; perfect design for the serious chef
- Nonporous wood fiber composite, rated "green" by NSF
- Innovative compressed layer board keeps knives sharp
- Heat resistance up to 350 degrees F for use as a trivet
- Dishwasher-safe; dry vertically before storing
- Your choice of color; measures: 28L x 18W x 1H inches
- 125 watt, 3-stage electric knife sharpener
- 100% diamond abrasive will never untemper
- Works on gourmet, butcher, hunting, and serrated knives
- Trizor-Plus edge delivers sharpness and durability
- Includes 3 year limited household warranty
- Dimensions: 9.25L x 4.25W x 4H inches