Werner 2 Step Utility LadderItem#: HN-JEN783
- Heavy-duty alluminum ladder with dual step sets
- Electrically non-conducive side rails
- Molded tool-tray top and paint can hanger
- Edge-molded brace and footpad combinations
- Maximum height: 6 feet
The Werner 2 Step Utility Ladder is a wonderful choice for completing all your household tasks. This wide-step aluminum ladder offers a comfortable and stable climb. Its mar-resistant feet and ANSI certification is very reassuring, indeed. Even the steps feature non-slip treads to keep your feet firmly in place as you work! Perhaps best of all, the ladder folds away neatly for space-saving storage when the job is done.
When you're headed up high for work, nothing is more important that safety and trust. Werner is the #1 brand in professional climbing equipment, offering a reputation as stable as their products. Every professional-grade product from Werner is designed, tested, and life-cycle evaluated by experienced professionals to never let you down.
Dimensions & Specifications
42L x 2W x 18.5H in.
Weight Capacity (lbs.)
- Heavy-duty extension ladder up to 12 feet
- Slip-resistant 1.75-inch Traction-Tred D-rungs
- Heavy-duty I-beam rails with guide bracket
- Extra-heavy spring-loaded locks
- Max dimensions: 144L x 6W x 18H inches
- Height-adjustable ladder with telescoping design
- Quickly adjust with spring-loaded J-locks
- Lightweight, heavy-duty aluminum construction
- Professional-grade hinges and double-riveted steps
- Storage case included
- Maximum height: 13 feet
- Extra-heavy-duty 2-foot step stool
- Slip-resistant rail-end shield and foot
- Electrically non-conductive
- Meets and ANSI and OSHA safety standards
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.