Werner 6210 10 ft. Fiberglass Step LadderItem#: HN-JEN810
- Durable fiberglass step ladder
- 300-pound duty rating
- Holster top with lock-in accessory system
- Ultra-stable pinch-proof spreaders
- Traction Tred steps
- EDGE molded brace and foot pad combination
- Dimensions: 120L x 3.5W x 30.5H inches
The Werner 6210 10 ft. Fiberglass Step Ladder is ideal for use on commercial job sites as well as residential use. This ladder is made of durable fiberglass and features a 300-pound duty rating. Pinch-proof spreaders and an EDGE molded brace and foot pad combination makes it safe and stable on any job site. Traction Tred steps offer sure footing.
Werner is an industry leader that has manufactured and distributed ladders and climbing equipment for over 60 years. Werner ladders are found on more trucks and job sites than all other brands combined. Each product offers a state-of-the-art design and manufacturing process, creating professional-grade products that are made to be utilized in the home as well as on the job site. Werner Co. products are built to meet or exceed all applicable American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) code requirements.
Dimensions & Specifications
120L x 3.5W x 30.5H in.
Weight Capacity (lbs.)
- Heavy-duty extension ladder up to 12 feet
- Slip-resistant 1.75-inch Traction-Tred D-rungs
- Heavy-duty I-beam rails with guide bracket
- Extra-heavy spring-loaded locks
- Max dimensions: 144L x 6W x 18H inches
- Height-adjustable ladder with telescoping design
- Quickly adjust with spring-loaded J-locks
- Lightweight, heavy-duty aluminum construction
- Professional-grade hinges and double-riveted steps
- Storage case included
- Maximum height: 13 feet
- Extra-heavy-duty 2-foot step stool
- Slip-resistant rail-end shield and foot
- Electrically non-conductive
- Meets and ANSI and OSHA safety standards
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.