Werner 6 ft. Aluminum Step LadderItem#: HN-JEN777
- OSHA-certified 6-foot ladder for home or work
- Molded blue top holds a quart can and small parts
- Built-in paint roller tray and can hanger
- Slip-resistant tread and pinch-proof spreaders
- Weight capacity: 225 lbs.
The OSHA-certified Werner 6 ft. Aluminum Step Ladder is great for at-home or professional use. It's built entirely of sturdy aluminum with a molded blue top that holds a quart can and small parts. An added paint roller tray and can hanger make it the perfect ladder for painting walls and ceilings and the slip resistant treading means you can climb up and down without a care in the world! Measuring 6 feet high, this ladder is perfect for vaulted ceilings and its 225 lb. weight capacity allows you to haul up much needed supplies like shingles, paint, or tools. No home or jobsite should be without this quality step ladder by Werner!
When you're headed up high for work, nothing is more important that safety and trust. Werner is the #1 brand in professional climbing equipment, offering a reputation as stable as their products. Every professional-grade product from Werner is designed, tested, and life-cycle evaluated by experienced professionals to never let you down.
Dimensions & Specifications
72L x 4W x 21.5H in.
Weight Capacity (lbs.)
- Heavy-duty extension ladder up to 12 feet
- Slip-resistant 1.75-inch Traction-Tred D-rungs
- Heavy-duty I-beam rails with guide bracket
- Extra-heavy spring-loaded locks
- Max dimensions: 144L x 6W x 18H inches
- Height-adjustable ladder with telescoping design
- Quickly adjust with spring-loaded J-locks
- Lightweight, heavy-duty aluminum construction
- Professional-grade hinges and double-riveted steps
- Storage case included
- Maximum height: 13 feet
- Extra-heavy-duty 2-foot step stool
- Slip-resistant rail-end shield and foot
- Electrically non-conductive
- Meets and ANSI and OSHA safety standards
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.