Werner 7312 12 ft. Fiberglass Step LadderItem#: HN-JEN803
- Durable fiberglass construction
- 375-pound special duty rating
- Heavy gauge Tool-Tra-Top offers strength and functionality
- Braced and reinforced steps are triple riveted
- Heavy duty internal spreaders
- Dimensions: 144L x 5W x 35.5H inches
Let the Werner 7312 12 ft. Fiberglass Step Ladder give you the height advantage on any job site. This quality ladder is crafted from durable fiberglass and features a 375-pound special duty rating. Its Heavy gauge Tool-Tra-Top offers strength and functionality while braced and reinforced steps provide extra stability and safety. GlassMark Violator stripes offer more visibility for a safer workspace.
Werner is an industry leader that has manufactured and distributed ladders and climbing equipment for over 60 years. Werner ladders are found on more trucks and job sites than all other brands combined. Each product offers a state-of-the-art design and manufacturing process, creating professional-grade products that are made to be utilized in the home as well as on the job site. Werner Co. products are built to meet or exceed all applicable American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) code requirements.
Dimensions & Specifications
144L x 5W x 35.5H in.
Weight Capacity (lbs.)
- Heavy-duty extension ladder up to 12 feet
- Slip-resistant 1.75-inch Traction-Tred D-rungs
- Heavy-duty I-beam rails with guide bracket
- Extra-heavy spring-loaded locks
- Max dimensions: 144L x 6W x 18H inches
- Height-adjustable ladder with telescoping design
- Quickly adjust with spring-loaded J-locks
- Lightweight, heavy-duty aluminum construction
- Professional-grade hinges and double-riveted steps
- Storage case included
- Maximum height: 13 feet
- Extra-heavy-duty 2-foot step stool
- Slip-resistant rail-end shield and foot
- Electrically non-conductive
- Meets and ANSI and OSHA safety standards
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.