Werner Aluminum Ladder StabilizerItem#: HN-JEN788
- Safely stabilize nearly any aluminum ladder
- Fits side rails up to 3-5/16H and 1-3/16W inches
- Easily attaches to ladder and work surface
- Weight capacity: 225 lbs.
Without the Werner Aluminum Ladder Stabilizer, your latest household project will be off to a shaky start, literally. This easy to attach device fixes to any work surface easily and can be removed just as effortlessly when the job is through. It'll stabilize any aluminum ladder with side rails up to 3.3125H and 1.1875W inches and features an impressive weight capacity of 225 lbs.
When you're headed up high for work, nothing is more important that safety and trust. Werner is the #1 brand in professional climbing equipment, offering a reputation as stable as their products. Every professional-grade product from Werner is designed, tested, and life-cycle evaluated by experienced professionals to never let you down.
Dimensions & Specifications
3L x 10W x 47H in.
Weight Capacity (lbs.)
- Heavy-duty extension ladder up to 12 feet
- Slip-resistant 1.75-inch Traction-Tred D-rungs
- Heavy-duty I-beam rails with guide bracket
- Extra-heavy spring-loaded locks
- Max dimensions: 144L x 6W x 18H inches
- Height-adjustable ladder with telescoping design
- Quickly adjust with spring-loaded J-locks
- Lightweight, heavy-duty aluminum construction
- Professional-grade hinges and double-riveted steps
- Storage case included
- Maximum height: 13 feet
- Extra-heavy-duty 2-foot step stool
- Slip-resistant rail-end shield and foot
- Electrically non-conductive
- Meets and ANSI and OSHA safety standards
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.