Werner Aluminum Step LadderItem#: HN-JEN779
Your Height Maximum
Your Load Capacity
$119.99 to $249.99
- Medium-duty commercial step ladder
- Molded tool-tray top and spill-proof shelf
- High-strength heat-tempered aluminum
- Slip-resistant molded shoes
- Choose the ladder height that fits your needs
The Werner Aluminum Step Ladder comes in four unique sizes so you can pick the type of ladder that's just right for the project you face. Every model is made from sturdy aluminum and comes in your choice of 6- or 8-foot height with varying width for a more comfortable climb. Even the smaller unit can hold a load of 250 lbs. while the bigger, sturdier structures have a weight capacity of 300 lbs.! It's a medium-duty commercial ladder that has slip-resistant molded shoes so you climb with confidence and a molded tool-tray at the top with a spill-proof shelf. You'll rise to any challenge on this Werner Aluminum Step Ladder!
When you're headed up high for work, nothing is more important that safety and trust. Werner is the #1 brand in professional climbing equipment, offering a reputation as stable as their products. Every professional-grade product from Werner is designed, tested, and life-cycle evaluated by experienced professionals to never let you down.
Dimensions & Specifications
72L x 4.25W x 23H in., 72L x 4W x 21.5H in., 96L x 4.25W x 26.5H in., 96L x 4W x 24.5H in.
Type 1, Type IA
13 lbs., 14.5 lbs., 19.5 lbs., 22 lbs.
Weight Capacity (lbs.)
6 ft., 8 ft.
Load Capacity: 250 lbs., 300 lbs.
- Heavy-duty extension ladder up to 12 feet
- Slip-resistant 1.75-inch Traction-Tred D-rungs
- Heavy-duty I-beam rails with guide bracket
- Extra-heavy spring-loaded locks
- Max dimensions: 144L x 6W x 18H inches
- Height-adjustable ladder with telescoping design
- Quickly adjust with spring-loaded J-locks
- Lightweight, heavy-duty aluminum construction
- Professional-grade hinges and double-riveted steps
- Storage case included
- Maximum height: 13 feet
- Extra-heavy-duty 2-foot step stool
- Slip-resistant rail-end shield and foot
- Electrically non-conductive
- Meets and ANSI and OSHA safety standards
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.