Werner D1116-2 16 ft. Aluminum Extension LadderItem#: HN-JEN811
- Heavy duty aluminum construction
- 200-pound duty rating
- 13-foot working height
- Traction Tred D-rungs are slip resistant
- Modified I-beam side rails offer strength and stability
- Spring loaded locks
- Dimensions: 96L x 3W x 16H inches
The Werner D1116-2 16 ft. Aluminum Extension Ladder is a light duty extension ladder that is ideal for light commercial work as well as general residential duties. It is made from heavy duty aluminum and offers a 200-pound duty rating. A 13-foot working height gets you right where you need to be. Modified I-beam side rails and spring loaded locks offer easy extension. Traction Tred D-rungs offer safe and sure footing.
Werner is an industry leader that has manufactured and distributed ladders and climbing equipment for over 60 years. Werner ladders are found on more trucks and job sites than all other brands combined. Each product offers a state-of-the-art design and manufacturing process, creating professional-grade products that are made to be utilized in the home as well as on the job site. Werner Co. products are built to meet or exceed all applicable American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) code requirements.
Dimensions & Specifications
96L x 3W x 16H in.
Weight Capacity (lbs.)
- Heavy-duty extension ladder up to 12 feet
- Slip-resistant 1.75-inch Traction-Tred D-rungs
- Heavy-duty I-beam rails with guide bracket
- Extra-heavy spring-loaded locks
- Max dimensions: 144L x 6W x 18H inches
- Height-adjustable ladder with telescoping design
- Quickly adjust with spring-loaded J-locks
- Lightweight, heavy-duty aluminum construction
- Professional-grade hinges and double-riveted steps
- Storage case included
- Maximum height: 13 feet
- Extra-heavy-duty 2-foot step stool
- Slip-resistant rail-end shield and foot
- Electrically non-conductive
- Meets and ANSI and OSHA safety standards
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.