Werner D1128-2 28 ft. Aluminum Extension LadderItem#: HN-JEN817
- Sturdy aluminum construction
- 200-pound duty rating
- Ideal for residential use
- Traction Tred D-rung steps are deeply serrated
- Smooth extension via rope and pulley system
- Dimensions: 168L x 6W x 16H inches
The Werner D1128-2 28 ft. Aluminum Extension Ladder offers the height and stability you need to get elevated tasks completed. This ladder features a sturdy aluminum construction and offers a 200-pound duty rating. A rope and pulley system makes extension easy. Traction Tred D-rung steps are deeply serrated for sure footing.
Werner is an industry leader that has manufactured and distributed ladders and climbing equipment for over 60 years. Werner ladders are found on more trucks and job sites than all other brands combined. Each product offers a state-of-the-art design and manufacturing process, creating professional-grade products that are made to be utilized in the home as well as on the job site. Werner Co. products are built to meet or exceed all applicable American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) code requirements.
Dimensions & Specifications
168L x 6W x 16H in.
Weight Capacity (lbs.)
- Heavy-duty extension ladder up to 12 feet
- Slip-resistant 1.75-inch Traction-Tred D-rungs
- Heavy-duty I-beam rails with guide bracket
- Extra-heavy spring-loaded locks
- Max dimensions: 144L x 6W x 18H inches
- Height-adjustable ladder with telescoping design
- Quickly adjust with spring-loaded J-locks
- Lightweight, heavy-duty aluminum construction
- Professional-grade hinges and double-riveted steps
- Storage case included
- Maximum height: 13 feet
- Extra-heavy-duty 2-foot step stool
- Slip-resistant rail-end shield and foot
- Electrically non-conductive
- Meets and ANSI and OSHA safety standards
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.