Werner D1220-2 20 ft .Aluminum Extension LadderItem#: HN-JEN812
- Heavy duty aluminum construction
- 225-pound duty rating
- Smooth extending rope and pulley system
- Traction Tred D-rungs are slip resistant
- Alflo technology offers twist-free and stable use
- Spring loaded locks
- Dimensions: 120L x 6W x 17.4H inches
Let the Werner D1220-2 20 ft. .Aluminum Extension Ladder help you get the job done. Its heavy duty yet lightweight aluminum construction makes it easy to get to any job site while its rope and pulley system makes for easy extension once you get there. Traction Tred D-rungs offer sure footing while Alflo technology offers twist-free and stable use.
Werner is an industry leader that has manufactured and distributed ladders and climbing equipment for over 60 years. Werner ladders are found on more trucks and job sites than all other brands combined. Each product offers a state-of-the-art design and manufacturing process, creating professional-grade products that are made to be utilized in the home as well as on the job site. Werner Co. products are built to meet or exceed all applicable American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) code requirements.
Dimensions & Specifications
120L x 6W x 17.4H in.
Weight Capacity (lbs.)
- Heavy-duty extension ladder up to 12 feet
- Slip-resistant 1.75-inch Traction-Tred D-rungs
- Heavy-duty I-beam rails with guide bracket
- Extra-heavy spring-loaded locks
- Max dimensions: 144L x 6W x 18H inches
- Height-adjustable ladder with telescoping design
- Quickly adjust with spring-loaded J-locks
- Lightweight, heavy-duty aluminum construction
- Professional-grade hinges and double-riveted steps
- Storage case included
- Maximum height: 13 feet
- Extra-heavy-duty 2-foot step stool
- Slip-resistant rail-end shield and foot
- Electrically non-conductive
- Meets and ANSI and OSHA safety standards
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.