Werner D1224-2 24 ft. Aluminum Extension LadderItem#: HN-JEN813
- Heavy duty aluminum construction
- 225-pound duty rating
- Smooth extending rope and pulley system
- Traction Tred D-rungs are slip resistant
- Alflo technology offers twist-free and stable use
- Spring loaded locks
- Dimensions: 144L x 6W x 17.4H inches
Elevate your reach with the help of the Werner D1224-2 24 ft. Aluminum Extension Ladder. Its heavy duty aluminum construction makes it durable enough for commercial or residential use. A smooth operating pulley system and spring loaded locks makes for easy extension. Traction Tred D-rungs offer sure footing while Alflo technology offers twist-free and stable use.
Werner is an industry leader that has manufactured and distributed ladders and climbing equipment for over 60 years. Werner ladders are found on more trucks and job sites than all other brands combined. Each product offers a state-of-the-art design and manufacturing process, creating professional-grade products that are made to be utilized in the home as well as on the job site. Werner Co. products are built to meet or exceed all applicable American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) code requirements.
Dimensions & Specifications
144L x 6W x 17.4H in.
Weight Capacity (lbs.)
- Heavy-duty extension ladder up to 12 feet
- Slip-resistant 1.75-inch Traction-Tred D-rungs
- Heavy-duty I-beam rails with guide bracket
- Extra-heavy spring-loaded locks
- Max dimensions: 144L x 6W x 18H inches
- Height-adjustable ladder with telescoping design
- Quickly adjust with spring-loaded J-locks
- Lightweight, heavy-duty aluminum construction
- Professional-grade hinges and double-riveted steps
- Storage case included
- Maximum height: 13 feet
- Extra-heavy-duty 2-foot step stool
- Slip-resistant rail-end shield and foot
- Electrically non-conductive
- Meets and ANSI and OSHA safety standards
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.