Werner D1324-2 24 ft. Aluminum Extension LadderItem#: HN-JEN794
- Heavy duty aluminum construction
- 250–pound weight capacity
- Mar-resistant end caps
- Interlocking 3-inch side rails for added stability
- Smooth operating pulley
- Slip-resistant 1-inch Traction-Tred D-rungs
- Dimensions: 144L x 6W x 17.4H inches
Tall tasks are no problem with the Werner D1324-2 24 ft. Aluminum Extension Ladder. This ladder is built to last and features a durable construction of heavy duty aluminum and a smooth operating pulley system that makes for easy extension. Other features include mar-resistant end caps, interlocking 3-inch side rails, and slip-resistant 1-inch Traction-Tred D-rungs.
Werner is an industry leader that has manufactured and distributed ladders and climbing equipment for over 60 years. Werner ladders are found on more trucks and job sites than all other brands combined. Each product offers a state-of-the-art design and manufacturing process, creating professional-grade products that are made to be utilized in the home as well as on the job site. Werner Co. products are built to meet or exceed all applicable American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) code requirements.
Dimensions & Specifications
144L x 6W x 17.4H in.
Weight Capacity (lbs.)
- Heavy-duty extension ladder up to 12 feet
- Slip-resistant 1.75-inch Traction-Tred D-rungs
- Heavy-duty I-beam rails with guide bracket
- Extra-heavy spring-loaded locks
- Max dimensions: 144L x 6W x 18H inches
- Height-adjustable ladder with telescoping design
- Quickly adjust with spring-loaded J-locks
- Lightweight, heavy-duty aluminum construction
- Professional-grade hinges and double-riveted steps
- Storage case included
- Maximum height: 13 feet
- Extra-heavy-duty 2-foot step stool
- Slip-resistant rail-end shield and foot
- Electrically non-conductive
- Meets and ANSI and OSHA safety standards
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.