Werner D5916-2 16 ft. Fiberglass Extension LadderItem#: HN-JEN805
- Durable fiberglass construction
- 225-pound duty rating
- Traction-Tred D-rungs are slip resistant
- Large, extruded gravity spring locks
- Combination aluminum rail shield bracket and shoe
- Extruded rubber slip-resistant shoe pad and spur plate
- Working height of 13 feet
- Dimensions: 96L x 6.6W x 17.75H inches
Ideal for painting, construction, or home repair, the Werner D5916-2 16 ft. Fiberglass Extension Ladder offers the strength, stability, and height you need to get the job done. This ladder features a durable fiberglass construction with a 225-pound duty rating. Its large gravity spring locks keep the extension stable. Slip-resistant shoe pads and spur plates offer a secure footing. Traction-Tred D-rungs feel safe and secure.
Werner is an industry leader that has manufactured and distributed ladders and climbing equipment for over 60 years. Werner ladders are found on more trucks and job sites than all other brands combined. Each product offers a state-of-the-art design and manufacturing process, creating professional-grade products that are made to be utilized in the home as well as on the job site. Werner Co. products are built to meet or exceed all applicable American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) code requirements.
Dimensions & Specifications
96L x 6.6W x 17.75H in.
Weight Capacity (lbs.)
- Heavy-duty extension ladder up to 12 feet
- Slip-resistant 1.75-inch Traction-Tred D-rungs
- Heavy-duty I-beam rails with guide bracket
- Extra-heavy spring-loaded locks
- Max dimensions: 144L x 6W x 18H inches
- Height-adjustable ladder with telescoping design
- Quickly adjust with spring-loaded J-locks
- Lightweight, heavy-duty aluminum construction
- Professional-grade hinges and double-riveted steps
- Storage case included
- Maximum height: 13 feet
- Extra-heavy-duty 2-foot step stool
- Slip-resistant rail-end shield and foot
- Electrically non-conductive
- Meets and ANSI and OSHA safety standards
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.