Werner D6024-2 24 ft. Fiberglass Extension LadderItem#: HN-JEN798
- Heavy duty fiberglass construction
- 250-pound duty rating
- 3.25-inch non-conductive fiberglass side rails
- Direct rung to rail connections with Alflo rung joints
- Traction-Tred 1.5-inch serrated aluminum flat steps
- Non-marring, yellow molded end caps and rail closures
- Dimensions: 144L x 6.75W x 18.1H inches
The Werner D6024-2 24 ft. Fiberglass Extension Ladder lets you get to those out of reach tasks. This ladder is constructed with non-conductive fiberglass side rails and features serrated aluminum flat steps for sure footing. Other features include non-marring molded end caps, and rail closures. A smooth extension and fiberglass construction make it safe and sturdy for a variety of jobs.
Werner is an industry leader that has manufactured and distributed ladders and climbing equipment for over 60 years. Werner ladders are found on more trucks and job sites than all other brands combined. Each product offers a state-of-the-art design and manufacturing process, creating professional-grade products that are made to be utilized in the home as well as on the job site. Werner Co. products are built to meet or exceed all applicable American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) code requirements.
Dimensions & Specifications
144L x 6.75W x 18.1H in.
Weight Capacity (lbs.)
- Heavy-duty extension ladder up to 12 feet
- Slip-resistant 1.75-inch Traction-Tred D-rungs
- Heavy-duty I-beam rails with guide bracket
- Extra-heavy spring-loaded locks
- Max dimensions: 144L x 6W x 18H inches
- Height-adjustable ladder with telescoping design
- Quickly adjust with spring-loaded J-locks
- Lightweight, heavy-duty aluminum construction
- Professional-grade hinges and double-riveted steps
- Storage case included
- Maximum height: 13 feet
- Extra-heavy-duty 2-foot step stool
- Slip-resistant rail-end shield and foot
- Electrically non-conductive
- Meets and ANSI and OSHA safety standards
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.