Werner D6220-2 20 ft. Fiberglass Extension LadderItem#: HN-JEN799
- Heavy duty fiberglass construction
- 300-pound duty rating
- Working height of 17 feet
- Mar-resistant molded end caps
- Pre-pierced holes for easy field installation of accessories
- Direct rung to rail connections
- Heavy duty pulley with rope
- Slip Resistant Traction-Tred D-rungs
- Dimensions: 120L x 6.6W x 19H inches
Ideal for a variety of high reaching tasks, the Werner D6220-2 20 ft. Fiberglass Extension Ladder offers the stability and safety you demand. This ladder is constructed of heavy duty fiberglass and offers a 300-pound duty rating. It offers a working height of 17 feet and a heavy duty pulley system for a smooth extension. It also features direct rung to rail connections, slip-resistant Traction-Tred D-rungs, and pre-pierced holes for easy field installation of accessories. A durable rail shield bracket and Shur-Lok slip-resistant pad and spur plate ensure a secure and stable footing at the base.
Werner is an industry leader that has manufactured and distributed ladders and climbing equipment for over 60 years. Werner ladders are found on more trucks and job sites than all other brands combined. Each product offers a state-of-the-art design and manufacturing process, creating professional-grade products that are made to be utilized in the home as well as on the job site. Werner Co. products are built to meet or exceed all applicable American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) code requirements.
Dimensions & Specifications
120L x 6.6W x 19H in.
Weight Capacity (lbs.)
- Heavy-duty extension ladder up to 12 feet
- Slip-resistant 1.75-inch Traction-Tred D-rungs
- Heavy-duty I-beam rails with guide bracket
- Extra-heavy spring-loaded locks
- Max dimensions: 144L x 6W x 18H inches
- Height-adjustable ladder with telescoping design
- Quickly adjust with spring-loaded J-locks
- Lightweight, heavy-duty aluminum construction
- Professional-grade hinges and double-riveted steps
- Storage case included
- Maximum height: 13 feet
- Extra-heavy-duty 2-foot step stool
- Slip-resistant rail-end shield and foot
- Electrically non-conductive
- Meets and ANSI and OSHA safety standards
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.