Werner D716-2 16 ft. Aluminum Extension LadderItem#: HN-JEN809
- Durable aluminum construction
- 200-pound duty rating
- Working height of 13 feet
- Traction Tred D-rungs offer sure footing
- Pivoting shoe and pad keep ladder in place
- Alflo rung joint offers twist-free stability
- Dimensions: 96L x 5W x 15.75H inches
Get those jobs around the house completed with the help of the Werner D716-2 16 ft. Aluminum Extension Ladder. This aluminum ladder is ideal for general use around the home such as gutters, painting, or home repair. Its working height of 13 feet gets you up where you need to be. Other features include Traction Tred D-rungs, pivoting shoe and pad, and Alflo rung joints that help keep this ladder stable in a variety of situations.
Werner is an industry leader that has manufactured and distributed ladders and climbing equipment for over 60 years. Werner ladders are found on more trucks and job sites than all other brands combined. Each product offers a state-of-the-art design and manufacturing process, creating professional-grade products that are made to be utilized in the home as well as on the job site. Werner Co. products are built to meet or exceed all applicable American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) code requirements.
Dimensions & Specifications
96L x 5W x 15.75H in.
Weight Capacity (lbs.)
- Heavy-duty extension ladder up to 12 feet
- Slip-resistant 1.75-inch Traction-Tred D-rungs
- Heavy-duty I-beam rails with guide bracket
- Extra-heavy spring-loaded locks
- Max dimensions: 144L x 6W x 18H inches
- Height-adjustable ladder with telescoping design
- Quickly adjust with spring-loaded J-locks
- Lightweight, heavy-duty aluminum construction
- Professional-grade hinges and double-riveted steps
- Storage case included
- Maximum height: 13 feet
- Extra-heavy-duty 2-foot step stool
- Slip-resistant rail-end shield and foot
- Electrically non-conductive
- Meets and ANSI and OSHA safety standards
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.