Werner FTP6208 8 ft. Fiberglass Tripod StepladderItem#: HN-JEN818
- Durable fiberglass construction
- 300-pound duty rating
- Single rear rail offers versatile use
- Traction Tred D-ring steps
- Spread handle design and molded external rail
- Dimensions: 96L x 8W x 40H inches
Use the Werner FTP6208 8 ft. Fiberglass Tripod Stepladder to get access to hard to reach places conventional ladders can't reach. This ladder is made of durable fiberglass and features a single rear rail that lets you position it around obstacles to gain a closer vantage point. It has a spread handle design and molded external rails for strength and stability. Traction Tred D-rung steps offer sure footing. A convenient Tool-Tra-Top offers a handy drill holster and paint can holder for easy access to your tools.
Werner is an industry leader that has manufactured and distributed ladders and climbing equipment for over 60 years. Werner ladders are found on more trucks and job sites than all other brands combined. Each product offers a state-of-the-art design and manufacturing process, creating professional-grade products that are made to be utilized in the home as well as on the job site. Werner Co. products are built to meet or exceed all applicable American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) code requirements.
Dimensions & Specifications
96L x 8W x 40H in.
Weight Capacity (lbs.)
- Heavy-duty extension ladder up to 12 feet
- Slip-resistant 1.75-inch Traction-Tred D-rungs
- Heavy-duty I-beam rails with guide bracket
- Extra-heavy spring-loaded locks
- Max dimensions: 144L x 6W x 18H inches
- Height-adjustable ladder with telescoping design
- Quickly adjust with spring-loaded J-locks
- Lightweight, heavy-duty aluminum construction
- Professional-grade hinges and double-riveted steps
- Storage case included
- Maximum height: 13 feet
- Extra-heavy-duty 2-foot step stool
- Slip-resistant rail-end shield and foot
- Electrically non-conductive
- Meets and ANSI and OSHA safety standards
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.