Werner Heavy Duty Wooden Access LadderItem#: HN-JEN771
Your Height Maximum
$304.98 to $329.99
- Heavy-duty pine attic ladder and door
- Every stop is rodded for added strength
- Full-width 90° hinge minimizes heat loss
- Locking offset spring bar and counterbalance
- 2 sizes available to fit your space
When your attic is used primarily for storage, you need a ladder that can bear the weight of your frequent trip to and fro with boxes in hand. The Werner Heavy Duty Wooden Access Ladder is just the sort of rugged unit you've been looking for that both prevents heat loss and gives you the strength and durability you'll grow to rely on. Crafted from heavy-duty pine with locking offset spring bar and counter balance, this ladder and door set will be one of the strongest structures in your entire home. Available in two sizes of 8 and 10 feet to fit your needs.
When you're headed up high for work, nothing is more important that safety and trust. Werner is the #1 brand in professional climbing equipment, offering a reputation as stable as their products. Every professional-grade product from Werner is designed, tested, and life-cycle evaluated by experienced professionals to never let you down.
Dimensions & Specifications
54L x 17.5W x 25H in.
70 lbs., 78 lbs.
Weight Capacity (lbs.)
8 ft., 10 ft.
- Heavy-duty extension ladder up to 12 feet
- Slip-resistant 1.75-inch Traction-Tred D-rungs
- Heavy-duty I-beam rails with guide bracket
- Extra-heavy spring-loaded locks
- Max dimensions: 144L x 6W x 18H inches
- Height-adjustable ladder with telescoping design
- Quickly adjust with spring-loaded J-locks
- Lightweight, heavy-duty aluminum construction
- Professional-grade hinges and double-riveted steps
- Storage case included
- Maximum height: 13 feet
- Extra-heavy-duty 2-foot step stool
- Slip-resistant rail-end shield and foot
- Electrically non-conductive
- Meets and ANSI and OSHA safety standards
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.