Werner Quickclick Ladder StabilizerItem#: HN-JEN786
- Quickly stabilize your ladder nearly anywhere
- Installs and removes in just seconds
- Spring-loaded locking latch and quick pins
- 10-inch standoff from work surface
- No tools required for installation
Quickly and easily secure your ladder with the Werner Quickclick Ladder Stabilizer. This nifty gadget clicks onto your work surface in seconds without the need of any tools whatsoever and it can be removed just as simply as it was installed! You can stabilize your ladder just about anywhere with spring-loaded locking action.
When you're headed up high for work, nothing is more important that safety and trust. Werner is the #1 brand in professional climbing equipment, offering a reputation as stable as their products. Every professional-grade product from Werner is designed, tested, and life-cycle evaluated by experienced professionals to never let you down.
Dimensions & Specifications
3L x 10W x 44H in.
- Heavy-duty extension ladder up to 12 feet
- Slip-resistant 1.75-inch Traction-Tred D-rungs
- Heavy-duty I-beam rails with guide bracket
- Extra-heavy spring-loaded locks
- Max dimensions: 144L x 6W x 18H inches
- Height-adjustable ladder with telescoping design
- Quickly adjust with spring-loaded J-locks
- Lightweight, heavy-duty aluminum construction
- Professional-grade hinges and double-riveted steps
- Storage case included
- Maximum height: 13 feet
- Extra-heavy-duty 2-foot step stool
- Slip-resistant rail-end shield and foot
- Electrically non-conductive
- Meets and ANSI and OSHA safety standards
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.