Werner T6208 8 ft. Fiberglass Twin Step LadderItem#: HN-JEN808
- Durable fiberglass construction
- 300-pound load capacity
- Bright orange side rails are non-conductive
- ToolTra Top features drill holster, tray, and paint can hanger
- Knee-braced top steps
- Dimensions: 96L x 6.25W x 26.9H inches
Ideal for pro job sites as well as home shops, the Werner T6208 8 ft. Fiberglass Twin Step Ladder gives you the height you need to get the task completed. This ladder features a durable fiberglass construction complete with knee-braced steps, non-conductive side rails, heavy duty spreaders, and 3-inch Traction Tred steps. Keep your gear with you when topside with the handy ToolTra top with features a drill holster, small parts tray, and paint can hanger.
Werner is an industry leader that has manufactured and distributed ladders and climbing equipment for over 60 years. Werner ladders are found on more trucks and job sites than all other brands combined. Each product offers a state-of-the-art design and manufacturing process, creating professional-grade products that are made to be utilized in the home as well as on the job site. Werner Co. products are built to meet or exceed all applicable American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) code requirements.
Dimensions & Specifications
96L x 6.25W x 26.9H in.
Weight Capacity (lbs.)
- Heavy-duty extension ladder up to 12 feet
- Slip-resistant 1.75-inch Traction-Tred D-rungs
- Heavy-duty I-beam rails with guide bracket
- Extra-heavy spring-loaded locks
- Max dimensions: 144L x 6W x 18H inches
- Height-adjustable ladder with telescoping design
- Quickly adjust with spring-loaded J-locks
- Lightweight, heavy-duty aluminum construction
- Professional-grade hinges and double-riveted steps
- Storage case included
- Maximum height: 13 feet
- Extra-heavy-duty 2-foot step stool
- Slip-resistant rail-end shield and foot
- Electrically non-conductive
- Meets and ANSI and OSHA safety standards
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.