Werner Wooden Attic LadderItem#: HN-JEN770
Your Height Maximum
$314.99 to $339.99
- Pine attic ladder and door ready to install
- Fir plywood door and select pine steps and rails
- Full-width 90° hinge minimizes heat loss
- Easy open/close with locking offset spring bar
- 2 sizes available to fit your space
The Werner Wooden Attic Ladder is a modern interpretation of a classic design. It's a traditional wooden attic ladder, but it's been crafted from the very best materials. The pine attic ladder is easy to install and the door is made from fir plywood to reduce heat loss and save you money on energy costs. It opens and locks easily as well and comes in 2 sizes so you can find just the right unit to fit your needs. Those who use their attics regularly for storage are encouraged to get the larger model, of course because it makes it easier to have better clearance as you pack boxes up and down.
When you're headed up high for work, nothing is more important that safety and trust. Werner is the #1 brand in professional climbing equipment, offering a reputation as stable as their products. Every professional-grade product from Werner is designed, tested, and life-cycle evaluated by experienced professionals to never let you down.
Dimensions & Specifications
120L x 14.5W x 22.5H in., 96L x 14.5W x 16.8H in.
59.5 lbs., 64.5 lbs.
Weight Capacity (lbs.)
8 ft., 10 ft.
- Heavy-duty extension ladder up to 12 feet
- Slip-resistant 1.75-inch Traction-Tred D-rungs
- Heavy-duty I-beam rails with guide bracket
- Extra-heavy spring-loaded locks
- Max dimensions: 144L x 6W x 18H inches
- Height-adjustable ladder with telescoping design
- Quickly adjust with spring-loaded J-locks
- Lightweight, heavy-duty aluminum construction
- Professional-grade hinges and double-riveted steps
- Storage case included
- Maximum height: 13 feet
- Extra-heavy-duty 2-foot step stool
- Slip-resistant rail-end shield and foot
- Electrically non-conductive
- Meets and ANSI and OSHA safety standards
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.