Wesco Foot Pump Pallet JackItem#: HN-WES071
For ultimate control in your workplace, the Wesco Foot Pump Pallet Jack is equipped with a foot pedal that allows you to manually raise and lower the forks by foot, a great option when working in constrained spaces. It adjusts from three to eight inches above the ground to ensure plenty of clearance. The ergonomic eight-inch steering wheel is covered in rubber to give you a good grip and provide comfort when operating the pallet jack. Moldon rubber wheels give a smooth ride and the 200-degree turning radius allows you to easily navigate tight spaces. A load capacity of 5500 pounds and five-year manufacturer's warranty on the pump make this one of the most popular pallet jacks in the industry.
- Comes with safe tapered fork tips
- Narrow fork tips easily fit into pallets
- Adjust forks up or down with convenient foot pedal
- Foot-operating pedal is best for tight areas
- Can carry loads weighing up to 5500 lbs.
- 8 in. steering wheel made of mold-on polyurethane
- Features a comfort-grip rubber-coated handle
- Provides ample floor clearance
- Load wheels made of mold-on polyurethane
- 200 degree rotation for transporting in small spaces
- Offers 5-year manufacturer's warranty on pump
- Can be raised from 3 to 8 in. above floor level
The Wesco Foot Pump Pallet Jack offers all the heavy duty and convenience features of the Standard Pallet Jack model with the added convenience of a foot pump.
Place your order today to get a standard pallet jack with the convenience of a foot pump.
Dimensions & Specifications
48L x 27W x 48H inches
27W x 48 inches
6W x 2H inches
Load Capacity (lbs.)
Pallet Load Capacity (lbs.)
3 in Moldon Polyurethane
AssemblyMost material handling products are fully assembled. If assembly is required, clear and easy to follow instructions will be provided. We recommend that you follow all instructions carefully per the manufacturer's recommendations. If you have questions about the installation please contact our Customer Service department at 800-445-5681 for assistance.
Products with wheels, gears, or hydraulics should be cared for based on the manufacturer's specifications to insure proper functionality over the life of the product. Please contact our Customer Service department at 800-445-5681 if you have questions about the proper care of your product.