Wesco High Lift Pallet JackItem#: HN-WES078
Need to lift your loads higher than most? This jack is designed to move your pallets around as you'd expect, but operates on an entirely different plane when it gets there. With a 2,200 lb. weight capacity, a standard loop steering/pump handle, and a comfortable turning radius, it does everything you expect of your jacks. When you get to your destination, lock it in place and hydraulically pump it up from 3.6 to 31 inches high. In heavy-duty Wesco steel with an orange and black powder-coated finish, this jack it built to last. Comes with a manufacturer's 1-year pump warranty.
- Flexible polyurethane steering and load wheels
- Wheels can glide on smoothly for years
- Easy-grip ergonomic steering wheel/pump loop handle
- 2 fork width/length options as per your work pallet
- 180 degree rotation for movement in smaller spaces
- Turning radius also helps handle sharp turns
- Easily raised from 3.6 to 31 in. above floor level
- Can carry most pallet loads with 2200 lbs. capacity
- Offers 1-year manufacturer's warranty on pump
DescriptionThe High Lift Pallet Jack is heavy duty option for lifting your heavy pallets high off the floor.
Dimensions & Specifications
54L x 27W x 42H inches
44.5L x 6W x 2H inches
Load Capacity (lbs.)
Pallet Load Capacity (lbs.)
Fork Dimensions, 27W x 44.5L inches
AssemblyMost material handling products are fully assembled. If assembly is required, clear and easy to follow instructions will be provided. We recommend that you follow all instructions carefully per the manufacturer's recommendations. If you have questions about the installation please contact our Customer Service department at 800-445-5681 for assistance.
Products with wheels, gears, or hydraulics should be cared for based on the manufacturer's specifications to insure proper functionality over the life of the product. Please contact our Customer Service department at 800-445-5681 if you have questions about the proper care of your product.