Wesco Hydraulic LiftItem#: HN-WES079
Easily raise even the heaviest equipment up to workbench height with a hydraulic lift. Much safer than other alternatives, this mobile lift goes where you need to and handles up to 500 lbs. Locking, swiveling heavy-duty mold-on casters bring two steel forks right to your load, and raise it from 4.25 to 54 inches. Pumping action is safe and easy, with a simple mechanism that allows for steady upward and controlled downward motion. There are two large handles on the back of the frame, allowing users to keep their balance during operation.
- Control lowering with convenient foot pedal release
- Foot pedal also lowers the chances of mishaps
- Easily raise loads with foot-operated hydraulic pump
- Swivel caster wheels lock in the desired position
- Wheels simplify lifting and lowering of loads
- Raise fork to easily access machinery, heavy objects
- Can carry loads weighing up to 500 lbs.
- 2 forks can be raised to 4.25 in. above the floor
- Forks can lift loads up to 54 in.
DescriptionThe Wesco Hydraulic Lift is a handy way to raise heavy items such as machinery to table or work station height.
Dimensions & Specifications
5 in Moldon Rubber - Swivel
30L x 20W x 70.5H inches
20L x 20W inches
19L x 3W inches
Lift Height (in.)
Load Capacity (lbs.)
Fork - 4.25 inches, Platform - 5.75 inches
Hydraulic Foot Pump Lifts
5 in. Moldon Rubber
AssemblyMost material handling products are fully assembled. If assembly is required, clear and easy to follow instructions will be provided. We recommend that you follow all instructions carefully per the manufacturer's recommendations. If you have questions about the installation please contact our Customer Service department at 800-445-5681 for assistance.
Products with wheels, gears, or hydraulics should be cared for based on the manufacturer's specifications to insure proper functionality over the life of the product. Please contact our Customer Service department at 800-445-5681 if you have questions about the proper care of your product.