Wesco Office CaddyItem#: HN-WES109
The Wesco Office Caddy is here to curb your office woes. This cart offers three different working positions to cater to your versatile office needs. A flat truck configuration hauls hefty loads, while two and four wheel hand truck formations transport medium weight loads, and a four-wheel table position provides a workspace and transports lighter weight equipment. Designed for mobility, this cart easily folds up to a compact formation that will fit into most car trunks. Eight-inch rubber front wheels give a smooth ride, while rear rubber swivel casters allow swift and easy navigation.
- Can be folded flat to fit in almost all car trunks
- Folds flat to fit in the back of service vans
- Features 3 working configurations/positions
- 4-wheel flat truck mode aids in moving heavy loads
- 2 or 4-wheel hand truck mode for moving medium loads
- 4-wheel table mode for moving lighter loads
- Table mode is useful for being at accessible height
- Vinyl-edged platform surface with an oak-hued finish
- Features load-carrying capacity of 100 lbs.
- Easy rolling of huge 8 in. strong rubber wheels
- Controlled & precise steering with 2 swivel casters
- Casters are made from hard rubber
- Easily perform daily tasks with this versatile caddy
What's Not Included
DescriptionThis versatile caddy truck can perform multiple functions around your office or on service calls to lessen your workload.
Dimensions & Specifications
27L x 19W x 38H inches
Load Capacity (lbs.)
100, 200, 400
23.5L x 19W inches
8 inch Solid Rubber
AssemblyMost material handling products are fully assembled. If assembly is required, clear and easy to follow instructions will be provided. We recommend that you follow all instructions carefully per the manufacturer's recommendations. If you have questions about the installation please contact our Customer Service department at 800-445-5681 for assistance.
Products with wheels, gears, or hydraulics should be cared for based on the manufacturer's specifications to insure proper functionality over the life of the product. Please contact our Customer Service department at 800-445-5681 if you have questions about the proper care of your product.