Wesco Scale Pallet JackItem#: HN-WES075
Your Fork Dimensions
$1,699.99 to $1,799.99
Measure your load and haul it, too, with a state-of-the-art Wesco Scale Pallet Jack. These heavy-duty fixed fork steel jacks have the high 5,000 lb. weight capacity, heavy polyurethane load and steering wheels, and comfortable ergonomic handles that you expect, but offer even more. A super-accurate scale is built in and accurate to +/- .22 lbs., with an easy-to-read digital LCD display. Simple and immediate weight measurement helps prevent overload, keeping your workplace safe. Each of the available fork sizes has a 205-degree turning radius, three-position hand control, and adjustable fork height from 2.9 to 8 inches.
- Has a digital LCD display for accurate reading
- Flexible polyurethane steering and load wheels
- Wheels glide on smoothly for years
- Features Mettler-Toledo-Hawk scale/sensor
- Scale/sensor is precise up to plus/minus .22 lbs.
- 2-fork width/length options to fit your work pallets
- Adjustable steering with 3-position hand control
- Perfect steering height gives you better control
- Up to 2.9 in. lowered fork height fits thin pallets
- 205 degree rotation for easy turn around edgy corner
- Easy navigation in tight spaces
- Adjustable fork height for ample floor clearance
- Offers 1-year manufacturer's warranty on pump
- Fork can be raised up to 8 in. above floor level
DescriptionThe Wesco Scale Pallet Jack lets you precisely gauge the weight of your pallets to prevent overloading.
Eliminate potentially costly and dangerous overloads with the accurate calculations of a built in scale on this pallet jack. Order today.
Dimensions & Specifications
47.5L x 22W x 48H inches, 47.5L x 27.5W x 48H inches
47.5L x 7W x 2H inches
Load Capacity (lbs.)
Pallet Load Capacity (lbs.)
300 lbs, 307 lbs
Fork Dimensions, 27.5W x 47.5L inches, 22W x 47.5L inches
AssemblyMost material handling products are fully assembled. If assembly is required, clear and easy to follow instructions will be provided. We recommend that you follow all instructions carefully per the manufacturer's recommendations. If you have questions about the installation please contact our Customer Service department at 800-445-5681 for assistance.
Products with wheels, gears, or hydraulics should be cared for based on the manufacturer's specifications to insure proper functionality over the life of the product. Please contact our Customer Service department at 800-445-5681 if you have questions about the proper care of your product.