McKlein USA Westloop Expandable Leather Laptop BriefcaseItem#: HN-MKL017
This briefcase features full-grain calfskin leather and three storage areas. Carry it with the two handles or use the shoulder strap.
- Save 10% - Use promo code MC-7542 at checkout. Offer ends 12/31!
- Full-grain napa calfskin leather
- Size: 16.5W x 6.5-8.5D x 12H inches
- Protects laptops up to 15.4 inches
- Laptop interior dimensions: 16W x 2D x 11H inches
- Bag weight: 3.5 pounds
- McKlein's limited lifetime warranty
- Front organizer: section for media gadgets, cell phone, pens, business cards, etc.; front zipper pocket for small miscellaneous items
- Front compartment: 3-file divider for documents
- Back compartment: padded with high-density foam to protect laptops up to 15.4 inches and has an expandable feature to provide 30% more storage
- SmartZipper secures case to another case handle
- Non-slip, shock absorbing Neoprene shoulder strap stretches for comfort
The McKlein design philosophy is inspired by the ever changing needs of mobile professionals. Each case is created for practical life situations. Every detail and angle is considered in developing their cases to meet the day-to-day and modern travel requirements of customers. The unique designs of all of their cases provide functionality, versatility, and distinctive style.
Dimensions & Specifications
Full Grain Cashmere Napa Leather
16.5W x 6.5-8.5D x 12H inches
Laptop Inner Dimensions
16W x 2D x 11H inches
Laptop Screen Size (in.)
Soft Sided Briefcase
Shoulder Strap, Top Zip
- If you get caught in the rain, let your bag dry naturally, away from any direct heat source. Stuff the case with paper towels to absorb moisture and help retain the shape of the case.
- Many spots and marks on leather can be cleaned off with a pencil eraser.
- Hairspray helps remove ink and pen marks - just blot with a paper towel.
- Spots can be removed with a solution of 1/2 white vinegar and 1/2 water, which is particularly effective on sugar or alcohol spots.
- Oil and grease can be cleaned off leather with a spray-on spot remover. Rubber cement is another good oil spot remover. Apply over the spot, let dry and then rub off (do not use this treatment on suede).
- Do not use any adhesives or other chemicals on the case as doing so might compromise the leather.
Ballistic nylon is wonderful in that the very nature and weave of the material means it is tough, but does not collect dirt and lint. Still, we recommend treating your McKlein case with Scotchgard before use. Should your case become soiled use a soft bristled nylon brush (a toothbrush will work) to lift away loose soil and light stains without pressing the stain in. Blot with a cloth and mild dish detergent. After cleaning reapply Scotchgard to restore protection from water, dirt and stains. On the whole, ballistic nylon is not easily soiled so stain removal shouldn't be a problem.
We recommend you periodically spray WD-40 on axles in order to keep them rolling quietly and smoothly. Do not wheel your case up stairs as the continual impact will shorten the life of the axle.
Firmly press the button on telescoping handles before pulling up. Do not lift the case off the ground by the telescoping handle. Use the leather handle attached to the case to lift and carry it. The telescoping handle joints may be stiff when you first use the case. Using WD-40 on it every month or so will alleviate any stiffness.
Do not try to zip an overstuffed case. If the zipper sticks, gently use a back and forth motion until the teeth are back on track.
- Measurements: 10.5W x 1.5D x 14.25H inches
- Made of durable and glossy Colorado bonded leather
- Zippered compartment and pen holder
- Magnet closure and tri-fold design
- Choice of dignified colors, based on availability