West of the Wind Corniglia Outdoor Canvas ArtItem#: HN-WOTW030
- Giclee print using 100-year lasting ink
- All-weather canvas appears like a painting
- Image generated from high-resolution digital photograph
- No frame needed; stretched on 1.5-inch poly vinyl bar
- UV-protected and 100% waterproof
- Stainless steel staples won't leave rust marks
- Mounting hardware included - keeps print still in up to 60 mph winds
- Great for indoor use too
West of the Wind artworks are stunning images taken from digital photography. They are giclee prints gallery-wrapped on outdoor canvas, which gives the appearance of a painting. Stretched on 1.5-inch poly vinyl bars means they'll never warp in the elements like wood frames. Mounting hardware allows these prints to remain secure, in up to 60-mph winds outside. These outdoor art pieces are treated with UV-resistant lacquer, so they can face the sun directly and remain remarkably vibrant. They're just as beautiful indoors or out.
The Value of Giclee Prints
Pronounced "jee-clay," this method is an advanced printmaking process for creating high quality fine art reproductions. The attainable quality that giclee printmaking affords makes the reproduction virtually indistinguishable from the original artwork. The result is wide acceptance of giclee prints by galleries, museums, and private collectors.
Dimensions & Specifications
West Of The Wind
24W x 1.5D x 24H in.