Whitehead Redwood Garden BridgeItem#: HN-RGB001
- Questions? Call our product specialists: 866-579-5183
- Crafted from durable wood
- Angled rails draw attention to the bridge's charming details
- 750 lbs. weight capacity
- Make your yard aesthetically pleasing
- Available in a variety of sizes
Bridge, Hardware, Assembly instructions
Create a serene environment in your own backyard with the Whitehead Redwood Single Rail Bridge. Made from the finest California redwood, this bridge ranges in size from 4 feet to 14 feet. With its vast size selection, you can use these bridges to cover a small pond, or simply to make your yard aesthetically pleasing.The angled rails draw attention to the bridge's charming details and elegance. Shipped with a natural redwood finish that ages beautifully with time.
4 ft. Bridge: 48L x 30W x 30H inches
5 ft. Bridge: 60L x 32W x 32H inches
6 ft. Bridge: 72L x 32W x 32H inches
8 ft. Bridge: 96L x 36W x 36H inches
10 ft. Bridge: 120L x 36W x 36H inches
12 ft. Bridge: 144L x 36W x 36H inches
14 ft. Bridge: 168L x 36W x 36H inches
Dimensions & Specifications
Redwood Garden Bridges
4 feet, 5 feet, 6 feet, 8 feet, 10 feet, 14 feet, 12 feet
AssemblyStart off with the 2 long beams (they are marked on the inside) and place them on the flat ground. Then get the planks (each one of them is numbered) and start from one end of the beams and match the number on the planks with the same number location that is on the beam, working your way to the other end. Look at the numbers and the lines that have been drawn to show you the correct location of all the parts. After you have all the planks screwed to the beams, start with the posts, which are numbered for correct locations. Also, bolt the posts on using a 9/16 wrench, looking at the trace lines for correct locations. Get the rails, looking at the correct numbers for correct locations. Screw the rails on the center post first -- you might need two people to do this, or better yet, a C clamp on one end, and then GENTLY pull down to where the trace lines are. Screw in place .
- Genuine fiber-reinforced cast stone
- Artisan crafted
- Simple Oriental elegance
- Finish applied by hand, won't peel
- Available in various aged finishes
- Dimensions: 8.75W x 11H inches
- Weight: 15 lbs.
$64.99 to $99.99
- Cedar walkway is naturally weather-resistant
- Bends, curves and shapes to the surface it's laid on
- Measures 94 inches long for flexible use
- Add optional anchors to secure your walkway in place
$139.98 to $159.98
- Still available as a great solar-powered bath, too!
- On Demand stores energy longer; sold here exclusively!
- Durable resin bath and pedestal with fountain head
- Dimensions: 18L x 18W x 25H inches, 20 lbs.