Willow Bay Folding Wicker Side Table - WalnutItem#: HN-CWR190
Upgrade your porch or patio with this high-quality Willow Bay folding side table. Crafted from resin wicker, this side table is long lasting and is resistant to rot, warping, cracking, and splitting, so you never have to worry about the damaging effects of nature. This table is easy to maintain, and its folding design gives it a tremendous amount of portability. Perfect for any outdoor area, this beautiful wicker table features a walnut finish that will give any spot an inviting sense of warmth and functionality.
- Can be folded for convenient storage
- Constructed from all-weather resin wicker
- Painted with a warm walnut finish
- Easily clean by spraying with a garden hose
- Doesn't rot, warp, split or crack
- Measures 19L x 19W x 22H in.
1 Side table
You'll always have a place to set your cool glass of lemonade when you have the Willow Bay Folding Wicker Side Table - Walnut at your side. It's crafted of all-weather resin wicker, and this material resists everything and anything it comes across outdoors. It's fade- and mildew-resistant and super easy to clean. Just grab the garden hose and start spraying. Best of all, this little table has a foldable design so it's so easy to store away in the off season.
Dimensions & Specifications
19L x 19W x 22H in.
DocumentationClick Here to View Assembly Instructions
The Willow Bay Collection
- Twisting green leaf vine with blossom shade
- Crafted from ABS, metal, and aluminum
- 3 cylindrical tubes with stone striker
- Tabletop size with a 12.5-inch overall length
- Delicate, gentle tones
- Available in red, blue, orange, and purple
- 1-year warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Cleans Easily
- Easy To Assemble
- Weather Proof
- Well Constructed
Comments about Willow Bay Folding Wicker Side Table - Walnut:
Tables look really nice and go well with the lounges that I purchased. The height is just right and like that they can be folded away for winter storage. My only concern is that they are so light I am worried they will blow over easily.
- Primary use: