Wilshire Boulevard Leather Upholstered Platform BedItem#: HN-BERF326
- Beautiful modern bed with Art Deco flair
- Solid wood with hand-selected sapele veneers
- Dark Truffle finish with linear ribbon stripes
- High-profile headboard with creamy upholstery
- Leather is stitched and tufted without buttons
- Part of the Wilshire Boulevard collection
- Queen, king, and California king sizes available
What's Not Included
In its height between the 1920s and the 1940s, the Art Deco movement combined functional design with elegant, glamorous detail. Today, the Wilshire Boulevard Leather Upholstered Platform Bed gives Art Deco ideals a new lease on life with simple, straightforward lines and sumptuous embellishments that will have you sleeping soundly in luxury.
This sleek bed is constructed with rich, durable wood and hand-selected sapele wood veneers, matched by color and wood grain to create a seamless, consistent look. Veneers themselves are stronger and more durable than solid wood as they resist shrinking, swelling, warping and cracking. They're finished here in a warm, dark Truffle with a linear ribbon stripe and raindrop pommele pattern. It also perfectly offsets the buttery-soft, creamy ivory leather upholstery that graces the high-profile headboard, stitched and tufted without buttons for a simple, understated look.
The platform frame rests on short, thick feet that curve slightly out toward the floor. The frame features engineered, multi-ply hardwood with 5/4 mixed hardwoods to achieve the unique frame contours. Choose queen, king, or California king size, top it with elegant bedding and a pile of gold-edged pillows and revel in '20s made for the 2000s.
- Queen: 80.75L x 71.125W x 51.75H inches
- King: 84.75L x 82.375W x 51.75H inches
- California king: 80.75L x 87W x 51.75H inches
Founded in 1889 by John Mathias Bernhardt, Bernhardt Furniture Company, Inc., is one of the largest family-owned and family-operated marketers of fine wood and upholstered furniture in the United States. Through their commitment to high business standards and the principles of fine craftsmanship, the Bernhardt family has led this American enterprise to its current ranking among the top U.S. furniture companies in annual sales worldwide. Bernhardt collections have won multiple Pinnacle Awards for outstanding product design, and Bernhardt brand loyalty is one of the strongest in the industry.
Located in the foothills of western North Carolina, Bernhardt employs more than 1400 people in the U.S. and abroad, with 12 facilities in Western North Carolina and four offices overseas. The company's 75,000 square foot showroom is located in High Point, NC.
Dimensions & Specifications
California King, King, Queen
Cal King, King, Queen
$529.99 to $580.99
- Includes duvet, skirt, shams, and pillows
- Made from 100% cotton fabric
- Narrow striped pattern in beige, sand, and ivory
- Machine wash separately
- Available in queen or king size