Wine-Mate 4500SSL - Wine Cellar Cooling SystemItem#: HN-VNT197
- Split system low profile cooling unit
- Includes outdoor enclosure with condensing unit
- All steel construction
- Quiet operation at 4,500 BTU
- Coverage: 1,000 cubic feet, or 4,500 bottles
- Dimensions: 40.25W x 14.5D x 4.75H inches
Wine cellar cooling system
BYO now stands for Build Your Own. The Wine-Mate 4500SSL - Wine Cellar Cooling System lets you create your own amazing wine cellar. This split system unit is low profile and ceiling mounted for unobtrusive operation. The included condensing unit can be placed up to 50 feet away for quiet operation - far quieter than its predecessors.
- 4,500 BTU
- 115-volt, 60Hz, .8A, 37 lbs.
- ETL & NSF listed
Condensing unit specs:
- Dimensions: 18W x 12D x 14H inches
- 115V, 60Hz, 6.9A, 60 lbs
Based in Southern California since 1985, Vinotemp has proudly crafted custom built wine coolers for some of the finest restaurants and homes in the world. They've sold over 250,000 beautiful wine cellars in the United States and overseas. With a focus on quality, value, and service first implemented by founder Francis Ravel, Vinotemp continues the tradition of creating innovative storage solutions for your fine wine.
Dimensions & Specifications
40.25W x 14.5D x 4.75H in.
1000 cubic feet
- Unique one-bottle cooling design with insulated sleeve
- 10 temperature selections with easy to read LED indicators
- Fits bottles up to 3.5 inches in diameter
- Fast cooling or warming with consistent temperature
- Switching mode power supply
- Can be used for sake, cider, and other beverages
- Up to 15 wine glasses hang from their stems
- The final polish to any wine cellar
- Made of humidity-, decay- and mildew-resistant redwood
- Premium redwood boasts brilliant colors, lifelong use
- Mounts easily between two wine racks/cabinets
- 4 lbs.
- Assembly required
- 26.18W x 8.75D x 2.37H inches
- Assembly hardware included