Wonderworld Cooking Set - RedItem#: HN-SGR093
Teach your future chef the basics of cooking with the Wonderworld cooking set. This toy cooking set includes a covered pot, frying pan, spatula, and ladle, all constructed from rubberwood, an environmentally friendly and child-safe material. The easy-to-grip red chunky handles are perfect for little hands, making this set ideal for children aged 3 and older. Your child will enjoy hours of fun frying make-believe eggs, stirring and serving pretend soup, and concocting anything else that is on the menu of imagination.
- Encourages imaginative play and social skills
- Includes frying pan, spatula, ladle, covered pot
- Perfect for young chefs 3 and older
- Chunky handles are easy for little hands to grip
- Made in Thailand from eco-friendly rubberwood
- Natural and red non-toxic paints, dyes, and lacquers
- Only formaldehyde-free glue used
- Packaging is at least 70 percent recycled paper
Frying pan, Spatula, Ladle, Covered pot
About Wonderworld by Smart Gear
As a strong advocate of protecting the environment, Wonderworld insists on using only rubber-wood that is a replenishable source that's widely accepted throughout the world as an environmentally-friendly material. Rubber-wood is a by-product from the culling of rubber trees in excess of 25 years of age that can no longer produce latex for commercial application and need to be replanted. This means, not only is deforestation avoided, but every part of the tree is used to its fullest. Wonderworld strictly adheres to their policy of only non-toxic colors and lacquers on their toys. Wonderworld uses only water-based wood paint for their wooden toys. This minimizes child exposure to chemicals, use of underground fossil fuel, CO2 emission, and chemical waste released into the environment.
Dimensions & Specifications